Fiber Optic Distribution Cabinet, short for FDC, is specially used for cross connect of fiber optic feeder cables and distribution cables in Fiber to the Home network. Fiber Optic Distribution Cabinet is also used as an enclosure for optical fiber splitters in Passive Optical Network.
Optical Fiber Distribution Frame is an optical fiber wiring equipment specially designed for optical fiber communication room. It has the functions of fiber cable fixation and protection, optical cable termination function and line adjustment function. It is an indispensable part of the information room.fiber optic cross connect cabinetfiber
Fiber Distribution Cabinet GXF-144 is Cross Connection Distribution Cabinet is designed for a cross connection between telecom feeder cable and customer cable.
It is normally in a floor-standing or occasionally wall-mounted way to be placed over the street serving as one of the optical nodes in access network.
It is typically used in buildings to splice incoming Outside Plant (OSP) fiber optical cables into customer premises cables.
In certain situations, it is necessary to mount it on the exterior of a building or a telecommunication pole.
The Fiber Distribution Box needs to be easily accessible and manageable in size. The dimension could be customized by client. If necessary, the box can be locked to keep the splices secure.
Fiber Optic Distribution Cabinet accomplishes fiber cable fixation, reservation and distribution, and fiber splicing, termination, and patching.
Fiber Optic Distribution Cabinet’s sealing is reliable for waterproof and dustproof. Fiber Optic Distribution Cabinet’s housing can be customized for 19-inch rack mount telecommunication equipment for FTTX application.
- Specialization: Technical professionals and production/testing equipment ensure excellent product performance.
- Standardization: We strictly follow industry standard and actively participate in the modification of industry specifications.
- Innovation: For 12 fibers Splice and Distribution Integrated Trays and outdoor cross-connect cabinet, we improve our products according to customers’ needs.
- Humanization: Products are of humanized management and operation, and detail-orientation. The comers of the cabinet are formed by using arc shaping mold with its surface electrostatic spraying.
- Systemization: Products of various capacities can meet multiple application requirements. We also offer optical accessories for outdoor cross-connect cabinet, patch cords, pigtails, adaptors, splitters for example, and provide turnkey solutions for the installation, splicing, and testing.
- Modular design: 12 fibers Splice and Distribution Integrated Trays and splitter trays are adapted for easy installation and maintenance. All components are in the form of modules to achieve a flexible configuration. Components of different models are interchangeable, which shortens delivery time, reduces costs, and simplifies installation and maintenance.
|Splice and Distribution Tray Capacity||12 pieces of SC, FC or ST adaptors (12 fibers);
12 pieces of duplex LC adaptors (24 fibers);
|Splice and Distribution Tray Quantity||24 pieces max.|
|Applicable Adaptor||SC, FC (duplex LC or ST is optional)|
|Adaptor Quantity||288 pieces max.|
|Direct Splice Capacity||144 fibers, 12 fibers/tray (can be specified)|
|Installation Method||Floor standing (wall/pole mount is optional)|
|Dimension (H×W×D)||Cabinet: 1100×750×320mm; base: 350×750×320mm|
|Fiber Bending Radius||>37.5mm (protective tubes are furnished for fibers passing through metallic holes.)|
|Cable Bending Radius||>15 times of cable diameter|
|Nominal Working Wavelength||850nm, 1310nm, 1550nm|
|Return Loss||≥45dB (PC), ≥50dB (UPC), ≥60dB (APC)|
|Voltage Resistance||≥3,000V(DC), 1 min no puncture, no arc-over|
|Relative Humidity||≤95% (+40°C)|
Ordering information: LW-OCC-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX:
|XX: Fiber Capacity||288: 288 fibers|
|XX: Adapter||None: without adapter
|XX: Pigtail||None: without pigtail
D: 0.9mm distribution cable
|XX: Splitter||W: with splitter
None: without splitter
|XX: Installation Method||None: floor standing
W: wall mounting
P: pole mounting