GYFTW Non-Metallic Strength member FRP Central Loose Non-Armored FTTH Fiber Optic Cable
GYFTW Non-Metallic Strength member FRP Central Loose Non-Armored Fiber Optic Cable Non-metal Central Loose Tube Outdoor Cable can be used in outdoor distribution, trunk power transmission system, and more importantly, it is suitable for access network and local network in high electromagnetic interfering places. The loose tube filled with grease provides special protection for the fiber. The filling compound has the water resistant performance. The two parallel FRP strength member has an excellent anti-electromagnet ability and improve the tensile strength. The cable is completed with the LSZH (LSZH, Low smoke, Zero halogen) material jacket, which has good flame retardant performance.
GYFTW Central Loose Tube Fiber Optic Cables Fiber Type: OS2 9/125 G652D /OM1 62.5/125μm Multimode – OM2 50/125μm Multimode – 10G OM3 50/125μm Multimode – 10G OM4 50/125μm Multimode (Other Fiber available Too)
– Non-metal strength member ensures excellent anti- electromagnetic performance.
– Good fame retardant performance.
– Low shrinkage and high tensile strength.
– The loose-tube design isolates the fibers from outside environmental and mechanical stresses.
– Low Smoke Zero Halogen Available.
– Trunk power transmission system
– Access network and local network
– High electromagnetic interfering places
– Outdoor distribution
GYFTW Central Loose Tube Fiber Optic Cables