CPRI Outdoor Fiber Cable Assembly
CPRI outdoor Cable (Common Public Radio Interface) is a specification for wireless communication networks that defines the key criteria for interfacing transport, connectivity and control communications between Baseband units (BBUs) and remote radio units (RRUs), which are also called remote radio heads (RRHs).
The CPRI Cable are standard size for Duplex LC Connectors, widely used in FTTA, Base station, and the outdoor waterproof condition.SOPTO supplies FTTA(Fiber to the Antenna) DLC (Dual LC Connctor) SM GYFJH 2G.657A patch cord for TD-SCDMA,WCDMA,CDMA2000, Wimax, 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G Base Station BBU-RRU outdoor. These products are good for CPRI application.
Usually there are four types CPRI cable: The armored breakout type, the waterproof cover type, the waterproof cover type + armored type and the normal type.
For the waterproof cover for the CPRI cable, now usually there are 3 types: FullAXS, ODVA and NSN like below picture
- IP67 Outdoor Fiber Cable Assembly
- ODVA Outdoor Cable Assembly
- FULLX/FullAxs Outdoor Fiber Cable Assembly
- Optitap H Connector Outdoor Fiber Cable Assembly
- IPFX Fiber Outdoor Cable Assembly
- AARC/ODLC ODMC Outdoor Fiber Cable Assembly
- PDLC Outdoor Cable Assembly
- CPRI Outdoor Fiber Cable Assembly
- NSN Boot Fiber Optic Jumper Cable Assembly
- FTTA Cable Assembly With NSN Boot ODVA ODLC FULLAxs