What Is Corning Fiber Single-mode Simplex Tight Buffer Round Riser Indoor Fiber Optic Cable?
Corning Fiber Single-mode Simplex Tight Buffer Round Riser Indoor Fiber Optic Cable The fiber is coated with 250µm soft plastic, and then covered with a 900µm tight buffer thick layer of hard plastic, which add some fiber protection.
- Soft,flexible and easy to do stripping, splicing and cabling
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics
- The mechanical and physical characteristics of the outer jacket meet the requirement of relevant standards
- Kevlar yarn material ensure a good performance of tensile strength 900µm tight buffer protect the fiber well
- Single core round tight buffered indoor fiber optical cable applications
- Used in patch cords and pigtails
- Interconnection of fiber optic equipment