What is GCYFY Stranded Loose Tube Air-blown Micro Cable?
GCYFY Stranded Loose Tube Air-blown Micro Cable is Optical fibers are housed in loose tubes that are made of high-modulus plastic and filled with tube filling compound. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around a non-metallic central strength member and surrounded with dry water-blocking material to form a cable core. An extremely thin outer PE sheath is extruded outside the core.
• Small size and light weight
• Tube filling compound providing key protection for fibers
• High fiber density, allowing full use of duct holes
• Allowing to blow by phases to reduce initial investment
• High blowing speed up to 50m/min, and long blowing distance up to 1000m
• Allowing to blow out and replace with new cables to keep technical superiority
• Avoiding destructive excavations and no need to pay high fees for deploying permission, applicable for constructions in crowded metropolitan area networks
• Allowing to cut micro ducts anywhere anytime for branch without influences on other cables, saving manholes, hand holes and cable joints
- Technical Characteristics
Long/short term （N）
Number of tubes/fibre
count per tube
GCYFY-12B1.3 4.5 16 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 2/6 GCYFY-24B1.3 4.5 16 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 4/6 GCYFY-36B1.3 4.5 16 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 6/6 GCYFY-24B1.3 5.4 26 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 2/12 GCYFY-48B1.3 5.4 26 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 4/12 GCYFY-72B1.3 5.4 26 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 6/12 GCYFY-96B1.3 6.1 33 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 8/12 GCYFY-144B1.3 7.9 52 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 12/12 GCYFY-192B1.3 7.9 52 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 16/12 GCYFY-216B1.3 7.9 52 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 18/12 GCYFY-288B1.3 9.3 80 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 24/12 GCYFY-144B1.3 7.3 42 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 6/24 GCYFY-192B1.3 8.8 76 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 8/24 GCYFY-288B1.3 11.4 110 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 12/24 GCYFY-432B1.3 11.4 105 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 18/24 GCYFY-576B1.3 13.4 140 0.3G/1.0G 150/500 24/24
Note: G is the weight of optical cable per km.
- Environmental Characteristics
- • Transport/storage temperature: -40℃ to +70℃
- • The cable can be used as the drop cable of feeder segments in FTTH networks and can be laid by air blowing to connect the branch point with the access point for subscribers. The cable is also applicable in backbone networks , metropolitan area networks and access networks.
- Delivery Length
- • Standard length: 2,000m; other lengths are also available.
GCYFY Stranded Loose Tube Air-blown Micro Cable
Please be free to buy our GCYFY Stranded Loose Tube Air-blown Micro Cable products with competitive price. The customized service and the quotation consultation are available.
Mefiberoptic.com is one of the leading China manufacturers and suppliers providing you with GCYFY Stranded Loose Tube Air-blown Micro Cable. Our factory has applied the most advanced equipment and technology to better serve you.