What Is Air blown Micro Cable Uni-tube GCYFXTY?
Air blown Micro Cable Uni-tube GCYFXTY Optical fibers are housed in loose tubes that are made of high-modulus plastic and filled with tube filling compound. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around a non-metallic central strength member and surrounded with dry water-blocking material to form a cable core. An extremely thin outer PE sheath is extruded outside the core.
Features Air blown Micro Cable
- Small size and light weight
- Tube filling compound providing key protection for fibers
- Unique design of sheath with grooves ensuring good air blowing performance
- Allowing to blow by phases to reduce initial investment
- High blowing speed up to 50m/min, and long blowing distance up to 1000m
- Allowing to blow out and replace with new cables to keep technical superiority
- Allowing to cut micro ducts anywhere anytime for branch without influences on other cables, saving manholes, hand holes and cable joints
GCYFXTY-2B1.3 2.3 4 0.15G/0.5G 150/450 GCYFXTY -4B1.3 2.3 4 0.15G/0.5G 150/450 GCYFXTY -6B1.3 2.3 4 0.15G/0.5G 150/450 GCYFXTY- 8B1.3 2.3 4 0.15G/0.5G 150/450 GCYFXTY- 12B1.3 2.3 4 0.15G/0.5G 150/450 GCYFXTY- 24B1.3 2.7 6.5 0.15G/0.5G 150/450
Note: G is the weight of optical cable per km.
- • Transport/storage temperature: -20℃ to +70℃
- • The Air blown Micro Cable Uni-tube GCYFXTY can be used as the drop cable of distribution segments in FTTH networks and can be laid by air blowing to connect the branch point with the access point for subscribers. The cable is also applicable in backbone networks , metropolitan area networks and access networks
- • Standard length: 2,000m; other lengths are also available