Air blown Micro Cable Down Sized Stranded Loose Tube
Air blown Micro Cable Down Sized Stranded Loose Tube the bending insensitive optical fibers, Easy Band® Plus-Mini(200 μm), are housed in loose tubes that are made of high-modulus plastic and filled with tube filling compound. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around a non-metallic central strength member and surrounded with dry water-blocking material to form a cable core.An extremely thin outer PE sheath is extruded outside the core Therefore, this type of cable is particularly applicable to air-blowing constructions in access networks.
- Smaller size, lighter weight and higher fiber density.
- Tube filling compound providing key protection for fibers
- Allowing to blow by phases to reduce initial investment
- High blowing speed up to 50m/min, and long blowing distance up to 1000m
- Allowing to blow out and replace with new cables to keep technical superiority
- Avoiding destructive excavations and no need to pay high fees for deploying permission, applicable to constructions in crowded metropolitan area networks
- Allowing to cut micro ducts anywhere anytime for branch without influences on other cable, saving manholes, hand holes and cable joints
Technical Characteristics Air blown Micro Cable Down Sized Stranded Loose Tube
Long/short term （N）
Number of tubes/fibre count
GCYFY – 24B62(200μm) 4.5 16 0.3G/1G 150/500 2/12 GCYFY – 48B62(200μm) 4.5 16 0.3G/1G 150/500 4/12 GCYFY – 72B62(200μm) 4.5 16 0.3G/1G 150/500 6/12 GCYFY – 96B62(200μm) 5.6 26 0.3G/1G 150/500 8/12 GCYFY – 144B62(200μm) 7.2 43 0.3G/1G 150/500 12/12 GCYFY – 192B62(200μm) 7.8 48 0.3G/1G 150/500 16/12 GCYFY – 216B62(200μm) 7.8 48 0.3G/1G 150/500 18/12 GCYFY – 240B62(200μm) 7.8 48 0.3G/1G 150/500 20/12 GCYFY – 288B62(200μm) 8.1 58 0.3G/1G 150/500 24/12 GCYFY – 144B62(200μm) 6.2 32 0.3G/1G 150/500 6/24 GCYFY – 192B62(200μm) 7.2 48 0.3G/1G 150/500 8/24 GCYFY – 240B62(200μm) 8.1 58 0.3G/1G 150/500 10/24 GCYFY – 288B62(200μm) 9.3 80 0.3G/1G 150/500 12/24 GCYFY – 432B62(200μm) 9.6 78 0.3G/1G 150/500 18/24 GCYFY – 576B62(200μm) 11.2 110 0.3G/1G 150/500 24/24
Note: G is the weight of optical cable per km.
- • Transport/storage temperature: -40℃ to +70℃
- • The cable can be used as the drop cable of distribution segments in FTTH networks and can be laid by air blowing to connect the branch point with the access point for subscribers In addition, The Cable applicable in backbone networks , metropolitan area networks and access networks.
- • Standard length: 2,000m However, other lengths of Air blown Micro Cable Down Sized Stranded Loose Tube are also available.