What Is 8 Channels Telephone Over Fiber Extender+Ethernet?
8 Channels Telephone Over Fiber Extender+Ethernet The 8 channels PCM Voice Telephone system over one Fiber Optic S/M up to 20Km (12.4miles) and M/M up to 500m. with one 10/100Mbps Ethernet for network extending, also can use for IP camera with RJ45 connector, SC fiber interface(FC/ST optional). Singlemode 40Km/60Km/80Km is optional.
1. Adopt traditional PSTN normal voice, each voice occupies a 64K channel, support caller ID and fax.
2. Single-mode and multi-mode adaptive, simplex SC interface
3. Support Protocol: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802. 1Q (VLAN)
4. Transmission distance : singlemode fiber up to 20Km, Multimode fiber up to 500meters.
5. Network bandwidth: 10-100Mbps (per network port) full duplex, half duplex fully adaptive
6. Compact design, beautiful appearance and convenient installation and operation.
7. Complete status display function for easy maintenance and management.
Ethernet RJ45 port specifications:
● Rate: 10M/100M, full duplex, half duplex fully adaptive
● Actual transmission bandwidth: 50Mbps per network port
● Protocol: Support IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN)
● Physical interface: RJ45, support AUTO-MDIX (cross line straight line adaptive)
● 1x 8channels telephone Transmitter
● 1x 8channels telephone Receiver
● 2x power supply adatper (plug US/EU/UK/AU optional)
● FREE 3M FC/FC singlemode fiber patch cord
● User Manual