SC UPC Fiber Optic Connector stands for Subscriber Connector- a general purpose push/pull style Connector developed by NTT. SC has an advantage in keyed duplexibility to support send/receive channels.
SC Connectors are frequently used for newer Network applications. The SC is a snap-in connector that is widely used in singlemode systems for its performance. The SC connector is also available in a Duplex configuration.The Subscription Channel (SC) Connector is known for its locking mechanism which gives an audible click when pushed in or pulled out. This push-pull design prevents rotational misalignment. The SC/PC connector incorporates a Physical Contact (PC) curved polished ferrule end face that greatly reduces backreflection over a ferrule with flat endface.
SC UPC Fiber Optic Connector They offer low cost, simplicity, and durability. SC connectors provide for accurate alignment via their ceramic ferrules. The square, snap-in connector latches with a simple push-pull motion and is keyed. They feature a 2.5mm Ferrule and molded housing for protection. Typical matched SC connectors are rated for 1000 mating cycles and have an Insertion Loss of 0.25 dB.
|Adapter Type||SC||Fiber Count||Simplex/Duplex|
|Fiber Mode||Singlemode/Multimode||Boot Size||2.0mm/0.9mm/3.0mm|
|Insertion loss||0.20dB||Return loss||>55dB (UPC)
- Active device termination
- Test equipment
- Telecommunication networks
- Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Data processing networks
- Premise installations
- Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Industrial, medical & military
- Compliance with Telcordia, ANSI, IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications*
- Low insertion loss & back reflection*
- One-piece construction & pull-proof design
- Free-floating ceramic ferrule
- Precision anti-rotation key and corrosion resistant body
- UL-rated plastic housing and boots in a variety of colors
- Telcordia style boots
- Adapters with choice of metal or plastic housing, mount styles & flange options