What is 12 Core GJFJV Indoor optical fiber cable 62.5/125μm OM1 Multimode Multi-Core Tight Buffered LSZH Distribution Indoor optical Fiber Cable?
12 Core GJFJV Indoor optical fiber cable 62.5/125μm OM1 Multimode Multi-Core Tight Buffered LSZH Distribution Indoor optical Fiber Cable is made of multi-strand aramid yarn, this yarn is reinforced evenly on the outside of the single-mode tight sleeve optical fiber, and then extruded flame-retardant outer sheath. This cable adapts to indoor distribution mostly, as well as outdoor but with PE tube only. This cable has characters of soft, easy to peel, to facilitate follow, circular structure, small size, lightweight.
- GJ —– Indoor optical cable for communication
- F —– Non-metallic reinforcing member
- J —– Coated structure of optical cable tight sleeve
- V —– PVC sheath
The full name of fiber cable is optical fiber cable or optic fiber cable. They are made of pure quartz, and change into a very tiny thin wire by a special process. The diameter of the optical fiber is even thinner than the hair. The characteristics of optical fiber are: fast transmission speed, long-distance, many contents, and are not subject to electromagnetic interference, not afraid of thunder and lightning, difficult to eavesdrop on the outside, non-conductive, and no trouble of grounding between devices.
- Soft,flexible and easy to do stripping, splicing and cabling
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics
- The mechanical and physical characteristics of the outer jacket meet the requirement of relevant standards
- Kevlar yarn material ensure a good performance of tensile strength 900µm tight buffer protect the fiber well
- Single core round tight buffered indoor fiber optical cable applications
- Used in patch cords and pigtails
- Interconnection of fiber optic equipment
- Distribution cable
- Indoor cabling, for FTTx
- Data center
- Multi cores pigtails and patch-cords, upto 48 cores per cable
- Small diameter, light weight,flame retardant,excellent strippability
- Low-attenuation, High flexibility
- No need for transition connector box or pigtail between tight buffer fiber and cable, low cost with installation cause to it’s no needs to clean the water-proofing ointment.
- The fiber optic cable complies with Standard GJFJV cable complies with Standard YD/T1258.2-2009,ICEA-596,GR-409,IEC794
- Storage/Operating Temperature: -20°C to + 60°C
|Fiber Count||Cable Dimension （mm）||Cable Weight （kg/km）||Tensile（N）||Crush（N/100mm）||Min. Bend Radius（mm）||Range of Temperature（℃）|
|Long Term||Short Term||Long Term||Short Term||Dynamic||Static|
|Note: 1. All the values provided in the table, which are for your reference, are subject to change without notice; 2. The cable dimension and weight are in accordance with tight-buffered fiber withφ0.9mm outer diameter; 3. D is outer diameter of the round cable; 4. The minimum bend radius (static) is 5D when G.657 fiber is used.|
- The external diameter is small, and it has good bending performance.
- High count aramid fiber reinforces optical fiber cable strength, used in fiber to the tabletop and the application of the vertical backbone of the building data;
- Adopt tight sleeve fiber, and have strong mechanical protection.
- The outer sheath uses flame-retardant PVC or LSZH materials.
- Excellent compression and bending, and better avoid the external environment infringement;
- Optical fiber cable performance meets the requirements of light transmission, mechanical properties and combustion characteristics stipulated by the industry.