What Is HDMI Active Optical Cable (AOC) 2.0?
HDMI Active Optical Cable (AOC) 2.0 is the most competitive long reach HDMI interconnection solution in the market.It support HDMI Maximum Data Rate 6Gbps with light weight, flexible and ultra-small long-term bending radius (52mm) hybrid cable. With our advanced optical engine embedded. this HDMI Hybrid Cable provides full HDMI signal integrity, support up to 100m maximum length, plug and play. No external power required.HDMI Active Optical Cable (AOC) uses fiber optic technology to transport the digital HDMI signal. This means that the signal can be carried much further than with a traditional copper cable (up to 100 m), and reduces the risk of EMI/RFI interference. HDMI AOC cables also have dedicated copper power wires inside, so no external power supply is
* Up to 100m Maximum Length.(Custom Length Available)
* Low Power Consumption: 250mW (max). (Power Required)
* Plug and Play
* Compatible with HDMI 2.0 standard.
* Support HDCP
* Self-detecting function for EDID information
* No loss of signal – delivering crystal clear digital images instantly.
* Supports computer resolutions to 1080P and 4K2K(60P).
* Hybrid optical cable with fiber and copper wire
* Digital Signage
* LED signboards in streets and in stadiums
* Medical Imaging Equipment
* Airplane On-board Video System
* Home Theater
* Blue-ray, 3D video, Projector, Set-up box, DVR, Game Consoles and Computer
* TV Broadcast Station
* Conference Room Video Equipment
* Security systems