All Dielectric Self-Supporting ADSS Cable Double Sheath (4-144F)
All Dielectric Self-Supporting ADSS Cable Double Sheath The ADSS structure of the optical cables adopts loose tube twisted structure. 250 um optical fibers are inserted into loose tube made of high modulus polyester and filled with non-metallic reinforcing members (FRP) around the center of the cable to form a round core.
The gap in the core is filled with water-blocking ointment, Two layers of aramid yarn are twisted to reinforce the yarn. The gap in the core is filled with water-blocking ointment, and the inner sheath of polyethylene (PE) outside the core is then two-way. Two layers of aramid yarn are twisted to reinforce the yarn. Finally, polyethylene (PE) sheath or AT sheath are extruded.
- Product Name : ADSS Cable
- Fibers Count : 4-144Fibers
- Cable Diameter(mm) : See below
- FRP Strength Member Diameter : 2.0mm
- Inner Sheath Thickness : 1.0mm
- Aramid Yarn Section : 2.0mm²
All Dielectric Self-Supporting (ADSS) Cable Double Sheath is a type of fiber optic cable designed for aerial installations, typically used for telecommunication and data transmission applications.
The ADSS cable is constructed using a central core made of optical fibers surrounded by layers of protective materials. The cable is designed to be self-supporting, meaning that it does not require an external support structure such as a messenger wire or a metallic cable to hold it in place. Instead, the ADSS cable is supported by the strength of its own structure, which makes it ideal for use in long distance installations.
The double sheath design of the ADSS cable provides an extra layer of protection against environmental factors such as UV radiation, moisture, and temperature variations. The outer sheath is usually made of a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) material, which provides excellent resistance to weathering and mechanical damage. The inner sheath is made of a low-friction material such as nylon, which helps to reduce the friction between the cable and the central core during installation.
Overall, the All Dielectric Self-Supporting ADSS Cable Double Sheath is a reliable and durable solution for aerial installations that require high-speed data transmission and protection against environmental factors.
There are several advantages of using All Dielectric Self-Supporting (ADSS) cable over other types of fiber optic cables, particularly for aerial installations. Here are some of the main advantages:
- Self-supporting design: ADSS cable is designed to be self-supporting, which means that it does not require any external support structure. This makes it easy to install and reduces the overall cost of installation.
- High strength-to-weight ratio: ADSS cable is made of lightweight materials, which makes it easy to handle and transport. Despite its lightweight design, ADSS cable has a high strength-to-weight ratio, which means that it can support its own weight over long spans without sagging.
- Reduced installation time: The self-supporting design of ADSS cable means that it can be installed quickly and easily, without the need for additional hardware or support structures. This reduces the installation time and cost compared to other types of fiber optic cables.
- Resistance to environmental factors: ADSS cable is designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions, including extreme temperatures, UV radiation, and moisture. The double sheath design of ADSS cable provides an extra layer of protection against these environmental factors, ensuring that the cable remains durable and reliable over time.
- High bandwidth capacity: ADSS cable is capable of transmitting large amounts of data over long distances, making it ideal for high-speed data transmission applications such as telecommunications and data centers.
Overall, the advantages of using ADSS cable over other types of fiber optic cables include its self-supporting design, high strength-to-weight ratio, reduced installation time, resistance to environmental factors, and high bandwidth capacity.
All Dielectric Self-Supporting Cable-Single Sheath (4-144F) is a non-metallic cable which supports its own weight without the use of lashing wires or messenger cables, typically installed in overhead applications along power distribution or transmission The span length of the cable ranges from 100m to 1500m.
ADSS Cable Materials Specification
|No. of Tube||1~12|
|No. of fiber/Tube||4-12 Fibers|
|Loose Tube Diameter||PBT：2.0 mm|
|FRP Strength Member Diameter||2.0mm|
|Inner Sheath Thickness||1.0mm|
|Aramid Yarn Section||2.0mm²|
|Out Sheath Diameter Thickness||1.7mm|
|Cable Diameter（ mm）||See below|
|Cable Weight||See below|
|Loose Tube Material||PBT|
|Filling compound (Tube)||Thixotropic Jelly|
|Water Blocking||Water Swellable Material|
Different span length will have different spec for FRP，inner/out sheath Diameter thickness……..
Standard color of fiber and tube The color code of the tubes and the individual fibers, shall be in accordance with the table as below:
Technical Parameters (4-144Cores):
|Items||Cable diameter||Net Weight|
|2cores to 48cores||12±0.5mm||140kg/km|
|Installation Temperature range||-15–+60|
|Operation and transport temperature||-40-+70|
Different span length will have different OD
Features and Advantages:
- The cable diameter is small, the weight is light, the span can reach 1500M, and the additional load to the tower is low.
- High tensile strength, over 90KN
- Non-metallic structure, good insulation, lightning protection
- The aramid yarn has excellent production technology, uniform force, excellent stress-strain performance, excellent gun- shot resistance and best anti-electric corrosion performance
- No blackout construction, power line failure does not affect the normal transmission of optical cable
- Smooth shape, so that the cable has superior aerodynamic performance
Optical fiber technical parameters-SMF
|Attenuation||dB/km||1310nm≤0.4 ； 1550nm≤0.3|
|Dispersion||Ps/nm. km||1285~1330nm≤3.5， 1550nm≤18.0|
|Zero dispersion wavelength||Nm||1300~1324|
|Zero dispersion slope||Ps/nm. km||≤0.095|
|Fiber cutoff wavelength||Nm||≤1260|
|Mode field diameter||Um||9.2±0.5|
|Mode field concentricity||Um||≤0.8|
|Coating/cladding concentricity error||Um||≤12.5|
|Bending, dependence induced attenuation||1550nm, 1turns,32mm diameter 100rums,60mm diameter||≤0.5 dB|
ITU recommendation G.657 specifies two classes of single-mode bend insensitive fiber patch ca- bles: G.657 A and G.657 B. Each category (A and B) is then divided into two sub-categories: G.657.A1, G.657.A2 and G.657.B1, G.657.B2. The minimum bend radius of G.657.A1 fibers is 10 mm, of the G.657.A2 and G.657.B1 fibers is 7.5 mm and of the G.657.B2 fibers is 5 mm. Among, ITU-T G.657.A1 and ITU-T G.657.A2 fibers are fully compliant with ITU-T G.652.D fibers.
Looking for ideal All Dielectric Self-Supporting ADSS Cable Double Sheath Manufacturer & supplier ? Mefiberoptic.com have a wide selection at good prices to help you get creative. All the All Dielectric Self-Supporting ADSS Cable Double Sheath are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of All Dielectric Self-Supporting ADSS Cable Double Sheath. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.