ABS PLC Splitter 1×8 Optic Splitters SC APC
ABS PLC Splitter 1×8 Optic Splitters SC APC Planar waveguide light optical distributor (PLC Splitter), is a kind of planar waveguide integrated optical device, it can be 1260nm ~ 1650nm such a wide range of wavelengths of light power reservation in realization, the distribution of wavelength range covers EPON technology used1310nm, 1490nm and 1550nm three wavelengths. Especially suitable for EPON Ethernet passive optical network access technology FTTP fiber network system, broadband passive optical distributor (POS) use.
|1×8 1×16 1×32 1×64
|Polarization Dependent Loss
|Temperature Dependent Loss
|Wavelength Dependent Loss
- FTTx Systems
- Digital, hybrid and AM-Video systems
- LAN,WAN and Metro Networks
- CATV systems
- Other applications in fiber optic systems
- 1×8 ABS PLC Splitter Box
- Fiber Mode: Single Mode Corning SMF-28e
- 1 x Input Fibers
- 8 x Output Fibers
- Fiber jacketing ruggedized 2mm jacket
- Length: 1.5 meter legs
- ABS box type module
- Plug and Play Ready
- Optional: Custom connector configurations and combinations (CALL)
Planar Lightwave Circuit splitters, which base on the more recent Planar Lightwave Circuit technology, offer a better solution for applications where larger split configurations are required. They support wavelengths from 1260 to 1650 nm, a wide range appropriate for wavelength adjudication. Besides, the temperature range (-40 to 85 ℃)is workable for PLC splitters, allowing for their utilization in extreme climate..
Product Highlights Blockless PLC Splitter
- v Low Insertion Loss.
- v Low PDL.
- v High Return Loss.
- v Uniform Power Splitting.
- v Wide Operating Wavelength.
- v Wide Operating Temperature.
- v Good Environmental Stability.
- v High consistency
- v Fiber Optic CATV
- v Fiber to home(FTTH)
- v Passive Optical Networks(PON)
- v Local Areal Networks(LAN)
- v Fiber communication systems
Structure and Dimension With standalone structure, clearly fiber input and fiber out entrance, ABS PLC splitter can be used dircectly for splitting using.
- v The loss is insensitive to the wavelength of the transmitted light and can meet the transmission needs of different wavelengths.
- v Uniform light distribution allows even distribution of signals to users.
- v Compact structure, small size, can be directly installed in the existing transfer box, without special design to leave a lot of space for installation.
- v A single device has many shunt channels and can reach more than 32 channels.
- v Multi-way costs are low, and the more branches, the more obvious the cost advantage
ABS PLC Splitter Termination Box
Like the two types of PLC splitter termination box mentioned above, this ABS PLC splitter termination box can accommodate 1×32 and 1×64 ABS PLC splitter. And its box has two cable ports, 10-14mm cable diameter capacity and three splice trays in maximum. Capacity of main backbone cable is 12 simplex fibers. It is suitable for corridor, basement, room and building’s outer walls application with the function of mechanical splice, fusion splice, light splitting, wiring distributions.