16-Channel Mid-Span Fiber Access Tool MSAT16 Miller
16-Channel Mid-Span Fiber Access Tool MSAT16 Miller Introducing the new MSAT® 16, an exciting new solution designed to easily size and access fibers in loose tube cables ranging from 1 to 3 mm diameters in mid-span applications.
- Safe, compact & ergonomic design fits comfortably in hand for easy operation without risk of injury.
- 16 unique diameter settings accommodate loose tubes ranging from 1 mm to 3 mm.
- Convenient built-in sizing channels quickly determine proper setting for a wide variety of loose tube cables.
- Patent-pending design features a self-aligning, easy-to-load buffer tube channel that supports & guides the tube through precision shaving operation.
- Rugged polymer construction is lightweight & durable.
- Spring-loaded design eliminates need to lock or clamp tool while in use.
- Fixed stainless steel blades require no adjustments and replace easily.
Description 16-Channel Mid-Span Fiber Access Tool MSAT16 Miller
- Model : MSAT16
- Place of Origin: United States
- Key Features: Stripping functions
- Application: Mid-Span Fiber Access Tool
- Operation : Manually
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Color: Yellow
- Type: Mid-Span Fiber Access Tool
- Brand: MILLER
- Material : Impact-Resistant Polymer
- 1. Sizing channels to easily determine tube size.
- 2. Locking mechanism ensures tool will remain closed through the entire shaving operation.
- 3. Convenient built-in sizing channels quickly determine proper setting for a wide variety of loose tube cables.
- 4. Dimension: 1.875 x 2.7 x 2.25 in. (47.6 x 69.9 x 57.2 mm)
- 5. Allows easy mid-span access to optical fibers in loose buffer tubes.
- 6. Access tube sizes from 1.0mm to 3.0mm.
- 7. Shaves precise opening to prevent fiber damage.
- 8. Fixed stainless steel blades require no adjustments and replace easily.
|Dimensions||1.875 x 2.7 x 2.25 in. (47.6 x 69.9 x 57.2 mm)|
|Weight||3.2 oz (90.7 g)|
|Replacement Blade Part #||MB01-7500|
What does MeFiberOptic.Com offer?
We offer full range of quality and comprehensive fiber optic products, including Patchcord Production Machine, polishing jigs, as Seikoh Giken, Senko, Domaille or customized ones; Polishing Consumables, Tools, Cleanings, Tool Kits, Testing Equipment, Splice Items. We commit to offer you Attractive Price, Excellent Quality and Fast Delivery!
What will be the delivery cost?
All price listed are FOB Shenzhen. Your nominated courier is acceptable. Otherwise, we will use FEDEX, DHL, UPS or any other forwarder per confirmation and charge accordingly.
How the goods will be delivered?
For normal stock items, they will be dispatched within 1-2 business days after payment confirmation. However, for items out of stock, estimated leadtime will be 3-10 working days.
How can I order the goods?
MeFiberOptic.Com is pleased to offer our valuable customers three ordering channels. e.g.: Online Ordering, Fax Order Form and Issuing Formal Purchasing Order by mail.
How is the warranty for MeFiberOptic product?
All products are warranted by MeFiberOptic (consumables, normal tear and wear excluded) for one year after date of purchase. Any part defected in material or workmanship and returned to MeFiberOptic, as MeFiberOptic designates, shipping costs prepaid, will be, as the exclusive remedy, repaired or replaced, at MeFiberOptic’s option. 16-Channel Mid-Span Fiber Access Tool MSAT16 Miller