What is 4-6-8-12 Core Loose Tube Indoor/Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable?
4-6-8-12 Core Loose Tube Indoor Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable Indoor/Outdoor cables combine the flame resistance and safety features of an indoor riser or plenum cable with the durability that is critical for Outside Plant Cable. The result is a unique, dual-purpose cable that can save time and money by allowing OSP applications to flow seamlessly indoors, using a single cable and no splices.
Fiber Count : 4-6-8-12 Core
LSZH (LSZH, Low smoke, Zero halogen) material Jacket, good fame retardant performance. The loose tube filled with grease provides special protection for the fiber. The loose tube is surrounded by the Aramid Yarn, which has the filling effect, high temperature resistance, low shrinkage and high tensile strength.
– Streamlined installation with direct outdoor-to-indoor cable transitions.
– Good fame retardant performance.
– Low shrinkage and high tensile strength.
– High density, easy installation in transitional aerial and duct applications.
– Enhances system performance by avoiding additional splice point attenuation.
– The loose-tube design isolates the fibers from outside environmental and mechanical stresses.
– Low Smoke Zero Halogen available.
– Outside plant, inter-building installations
– Aerial, duct applications and entrance facilities
– Local area networks
– Private networks
|Cable Count||Out Sheath
|Weight||Minimum Allowable Tensile Strength
|Minimum Allowable Crush Load
|Minimum Bending Radius
|（MM)||（KG)||short term||long term||short term||long term||short term||long term||（℃）|
|Bandwidth (Class A) (MHz·km)||@850nm||≥600||≥200|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength λcc (nm)||≤1260|