What Is 12 Core GYFTY53 Fiber Optic Cable Single Armor Double Jackets Stranded Loose Tube FRP Strength Member Waterproof Outdoor Cable?
12 Core GYFTY53 Fiber Optic Cable Single Armor Double Jackets Stranded Loose Tube FRP Strength Member Waterproof Outdoor Cable use Fiber Reinforced Plastic as central strength member to provides anti-electromagnetic interference property. It has good mechanical properties and resist to electromagnetic interference The armor structure helps to protect the cable from rat bite and moisture proof. Double-jacket structure make cable have nice properties of moisture resistance and crush resistance. A layer of water-blocking material is applied around the cable core to prevent water ingress.
The GYFTY53 fiber cable is constructed by inserting a 250um fibers into a loose tube made of a high-modulus material filled with a water-resistant compound.A Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. Then the cable core is covered with a thin polyethylene (PE) inner sheath, which is filled with jelly to protect it from water ingress. A layer of water-blocking material is applied around the cable core to prevent water ingress all the same. After a corrugated steel tape armor is applied. the cable is completed with a PE outer sheath.
– Good mechanical and temperature performance.
– Special control of exceed length and layer stranding technology.
– Low attenuation and dispersion.
– Single armor and double sheath providing excellent crush resistance, water proof, and avoiding rat bite.
– FRP (non-metallic) Strength Member ensures good anti-electromagnetic interference.
– Stranded loose tube improves the tensile strength.
– Water -blocking material enhances water-blocking & moisture-proof.
– Friction reduction because the tube filling compound ensures a critical protection of the fiber.
– Double sheath design enhancing the crushing performance, good moisture-resistance, ultra violet radiation resistant.
– Frequent lightning area and anti electric field : The subway, tunnel
– Long-distance communication: Local trunk network & User network
– Duct and direct buried application
– Harsh environment
GYFTY53 cable complies with Standard YD/T 901-2001as well as IEC 60794-1.
|Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 70℃|