IP67 Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies (patch Cord) are available in weatherproof ODVA, OptiTap® FULLAxs, or IPFX formats with SC, LC or MPO connector types.All assemblies come with an weatherproof connector on one end and weatherproof connectors or standard connectors on the other end. mefiberoptic.com Assemble all type with most competitive price.
Cable assemblies can be easily installed into a panel by using an adapter.
ODVA LC IP67 Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
OptiTap Weatherproof IP67 Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
FullAxs-LC Weatherproof IP67 Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
IPFX-LC Weatherproof IP67 Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
Features of Weatherproof IP67 Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
- Meets IP67 Standards
- No tools required for insertion or removal
- Bayonet style or threaded locking mechanism
- Designed for harsh environment applications
- Tethered cap and flexible boot eases installation
- 5.0 or 7.0mm jacket sizes available for all connector formats. Flat drop available for OptiTap® only.
- Different cable types are available upon request
Applications of Weatherproof IP67 Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
- Outdoor events, shows, or anywhere rugged or
- weatherproof connectivity is required
- FTTH or FTTMDU
- FTTA cell tower Remote Radio Units (RRU) or RRH
- Industrial machinery or diagnostic equipment
Solid Particle Protection
IP First Digit Rating Level: 6
Totally protected against dust ingress (dust-tight).
Liquid Ingress Protection
IP Second Digit Rating Level: 7
Protected from water ingress while immersed in shallow water