ST Female to LC Male Fiber Optic Conversion Duplex Adapter
The ST Female to LC Male Fiber Optic Conversion Duplex Adapter is a high-quality adapter designed for the conversion of ST female connectors to LC male connectors. It is also known as an “ST to LC Conversion Adapter” or a “ST-LC Duplex Adapter”.
The ST Female to LC Male Fiber Optic Conversion Duplex Adapter is designed for use in fiber optic networks where the connector types need to be changed. The adapter features a duplex design, allowing for easy conversion between ST female and LC male connectors. The high-quality materials used in the adapter ensure durability and long-term performance.
ST Female to LC male conversion fiber optic adapter adopt embedded optical fiber connector and optical fiber ferrule matching Sleeve joint technology. The products can hybrid a type of fiber optic connectors (male) into another type of optical fiber connector (male). It keeps the advantages of small size, light signal stable, easy to use characteristics, widely used in optical fiber equipment instrument testing and rescue project construction field.
This ST(Female) to LC(Male) fiber optic conversion adapter, Converting ST connector to LC Connector. Variable ST interface conversion LC interface. Provided a simple and reliable solution for connecting two different optic fiber transmission joints.
The ST Female to LC Male Fiber Optic Conversion Duplex Adapter offers the following features:
- Duplex design for easy conversion between ST female and LC male connectors
- High-quality materials for durability and long-term performance
- Suitable for use in fiber optic networks
- Low insertion loss
- High corrosion resistance
- High interface performance
- High return loss
- Easy to handle
RoHS Directive: Restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electronic and electrical equipment
The Adapter is suitable for use in a variety of applications, including:
- Fiber optic network installation and maintenance
- CATV networks
- Broadband networks
- Fiber optic equipment testing and engineering rescue construction
- Optical data transmission connection
The ST Female to LC Male Fiber Optic Conversion Duplex Adapter has the following technical properties:
- Type: ST Female to LC Male Fiber Optic Conversion Duplex Adapter
- Connector Type: ST female to LC male
- Mode: Single mode or multimode
- Material: Ceramic ferrule
- Durability: < 0.2dB typical change after 500 matings
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +75°C
- Insertion Loss : ≤0.3dB
- Return Loss : SM APC≤60dB,UPC≤50dB; MM PC≤35dB
- Durability (500 Mating) : 0.2dB Max.
- Storage Temp : -40～+85℃
- Product Tags
ST Female to LC Male DX Fiber Optic Adapter Specification:
|Test item||(SM-9/125) UPC||(SM-9/125) APC||MM-50/125 PC||MM-62.5/125 PC|
|Return Loss||≥50 dB||≥60 dB||≥35 dB||≥35 dB|
|Durability (500 Mating)||0.2dB Max.|
|Remark: ST Female to LC Male Hybrid Adapter are ultra-reliable components featuring low insertion loss and back reflection loss. You can select single mode 9/125um or multimode 62.5/125um or multimode 50/125um.|