What Is Small SDI to Fiber Optic Converter?
The item is used to send 3G/HD-SDI signal over one single-mode or multimode fiber for remote display. the 3G/HD-SDI signal is with embedded audio ,And with one local loop-out on the transmitter and receiver for monitoring.
● 3G-SDI version (2.97Gbps), support 3G-SDI camera and compatible with HD-SDI camera
● HD-SDI version (1.485Gbps), support HD-SDI camera, not support 3G-SDI camera
1. Support HD-SDI (1.485Gbps) and 3G-SDI (2.97Gbps) video format Style
2. Supports SMPTE 305M (SDTi), SMPTE 344M (540Mb/s), M2S and DVB-ASI (270Mb/s) standards.
3. Long transmission distance: S/M: 0~20Km,M/M: 0~500m.
4. The LED status indicator monitors critical parameters. Support hot swap.
5. Mean time between failures >100,000 hours
Serial TV: BNC Input/Output
TV signal standards: SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, 259M, 297M, 305M, 310M, M2S, DVB-ASI, DVB-SSI and other Telecom/Datacom rates (270Mb/s – 1.485Gb/s)
Number of inputs: 1 way
Reflection loss: >15DB
Balance: >100M@2970Mbps, Belden 1694A cable
>200m@1485Mbps, Belden 1694A cable
>350m@270Mbps, Belden 1694A cable
Connector: 75Ω BNC
Cable transmission type: single mode single fiber (multimode optional)
Working wavelength: 1310nm / 1550nm
Reflection loss: > 15dB
Serial TV BNC output (EO/OE) is the same as the input
Number of outputs: 1 HDSDI output at the receiving end
Signal level: 800mV nominal
Rise/fall time: 200ps nominal
Working temperature: -25 ° C ~ +70 ° C
Power supply voltage: 1A@5~12VDC
Power consumption: 1W
EMI/RFI complies with FCC Part 15 Class A, EU EMC Specifications
Mean time between failures >100,000 hours
Applicable for :
1.Long-distance transmission of military exercises HD video signal
2.Security monitoring high-definition video signal long-distance transmission
3.HD video signal transmission in large-scale performances
4.A variety of high-definition video should occasion
1 x SDI Transmitter
1 x SDI receiver
2 x SFP optical module
1x FREE 3M LC/LC fiber patch cord.
2 x Power adaptors AC100~240V DC12V/1A (US/EU/UK/AU optional)