What Is SC/UPC-LC/UPC | Multi Mode G651.OM1 Duplex Patch Cord | 2.0×4.1mm?
SC/UPC–LC/UPC | Multi Mode G651.OM1 Duplex Patch Cord | 2.0x4.1mm is a fiber-optic patch cable capped at either end with Fiber optic connectors that allow it to be rapidly and conveniently connected to CATV, an optical switch,Optical Transceiver Modules SFP ,Media converter or other telecommunication and network equipment and switch. Its thick layer of protection is used to connect the optical transmitter, receiver, and the terminal box.
This duplex patch cord has two beige SC/UPC connectors on one side and two beige LC/UPC connectors on the other, and they are connected by two orange multi-mode OM1 fibers with 62.5µm core diameter and 125µm cladding diameter.
SC means “Square Connector” and it has 2.5mm diameter ceramic ferrule. LC means “Lucent Connector” and it has 1.25mm diameter ceramic ferrule. The connector ferrule on both sides is UPC, which means its surface is ultra polished for ultra physical contact. Duplex means the cord has two fiber cables bonded together and that it can be used with Rx and Tx systems.
- Insertion Loss (IEC 61300-3-4-Method-B): ≤ 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (IEC 61300-3-6-Method-B): ≥ 50 dB (UPC), ≥ 60 dB (APC)
- Durability: ≥ 1000 mating cycles
- Flammability: UL94 V-0
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Connector End Face Geometry: IEC 61755-3
- LC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-20, TIA 604-10-A, RoHS
- SC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-4, TIA 604-3, RoHS
- FC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-13, TIA 604-4-A, RoHS
- ST Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-2, TIA 604-2, RoHS
- E2000 Connector Compliance: IEC 61754 – 15, TIA 604 – 16, RoHS
SC/UPC-LC/UPC | Multi Mode G651.OM1 Duplex Patch Cord | 2.0×4.1mm
Please be free to buy our SC/UPC-LC/UPC | Multi Mode G651.OM1 Duplex Patch Cord | 2.0×4.1mm products with competitive price. The customized service and the quotation consultation are available.
Quality production Stages For SC/UPC-LC/UPC | Multi Mode G651.OM1 Duplex Patch Cord | 2.0×4.1mm
So what should be taken into consideration when choosing a ‘good’ SC/UPC-LC/UPC | Multi Mode G651.OM1 Duplex Patch Cord | 2.0×4.1mm? What are the features that one should look for that defines the quality of any connector or jumper assembly? In order to appreciate the significance of a standard compliant product, one must first understand the process of actually making an optical connector assembly and the potential problems that could occur at each of the stages.
There are three main processes in the termination of a jumper Patch Cable, Preparation, Termination and Polishing and a total of 15 steps where negligence at any one of the steps will result in an inferior jumper assembly. Each process consists of small steps, and each step requires strict Quality Control of not only the equipment used, but also how each step is carried out.
preparation of fiber cable
- Stripping of outer cable jacket
- trimming of kevlar fibers to length
- Stripping of 900um buffer
- clean bare fiber
- check fiber for damage
- mix two part epoxy
- degas epoxy
- check ferule id
termination of fiber cable
- inject epoxy and insert fiber
- crimp kevlar to back post
- crimp outer jacket
- cure connector in oven
polishing of connector end face
- cleave fiber
- Remove excess epoxy by hand or machine
- polish end-face by grinding machine
Mefiberoptic.com is one of the leading China manufacturers and suppliers providing you with SC/UPC-LC/UPC | Multi Mode G651.OM1 Duplex Patch Cord | 2.0×4.1mm. Our factory has applied the most advanced equipment and technology to better serve you.