LC SC Patch Cord Single mode Duplex UPC
LC SC Patch Cord,Single mode,Duplex,UPC Fiber Patch Cord are used for connections to CATV (Cable Television), telecommunication networks, computer fiber networks and fiber test equipment. Applications include communication rooms, FTTH (Fiber to The Home), LAN (Local Area Network), FOS (fiber optic sensor), Fiber Optic Communication System, Optical fiber connected and transmitted equipment, Defense combat readiness, etc.
LC SC Patch Cord Single mode Duplex UPC is a fiber optic cable that is used to connect two devices that have LC and SC connectors respectively. The LC connector is a small form factor connector that uses a 1.25 mm ferrule, while the SC connector is a standard connector that uses a 2.5 mm ferrule. The patch cord is designed for single mode fiber, which is used for long distance transmission of data.
The term “duplex” refers to the fact that the cable has two fibers, one for transmitting data and one for receiving data. This allows for bi-directional communication between the two devices that are connected by the patch cord.
The term “UPC” (Ultra Physical Contact) refers to the type of polish that is used on the ferrule end-faces of the connectors. UPC is a higher quality polish than standard PC (Physical Contact) polish, which improves the performance of the connector by reducing insertion loss and increasing return loss.
Overall, an LC SC Patch Cord Single mode Duplex UPC is a high quality fiber optic cable that is used to connect devices that have LC and SC connectors. It is designed for use with single mode fiber and is ideal for long distance data transmission. The use of UPC polish on the connectors ensures high quality performance and reliability. Fiber optic patch cable, often called fiber optic patch cord or fiber jumper cable, is a fiber optic cable terminated with fiber optic connectors on both ends. It has two major application areas: computer work station to outlet and fiber optic patch panels or optical cross connect distribution center. Fiber optic patch cables are for indoor applications only.
Features LC SC Patch Cord,Single mode,Duplex,UPC
- Non-optical disconnect performance
- High quality zirconia ferrules
- Low insertion loss and high return loss
- Materials meet RoHS requirements
- Riser, Plenum, and LSZH fiber jumper cord available
Applications LC SC Patch Cord,Single mode,Duplex,UPC
- Computer networks
- CATV networks
- Active device termination
The 9/125μm OS2 single mode bend insensitive fiber optic cable is less attenuation when bent or twisted compared with traditional optical fiber cables and this will make the installation and maintenance of the fiber optic cables more efficient. It can also save more space for your high density cabling in data centers, enterprise networks, telecom room, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any places fiber patch cables are needed.
This 9/125 OS2 single mode fiber optic cable is ideal for connecting 1G/10G/40G/100G/400G Ethernet connections. It can transport data for up to 10km at 1310nm, or up to 40km at 1550nm.
|Connector Type||LC to SC||Polish Type||UPC to UPC|
|Fiber Mode||OS2 9/125μm||Wavelength||1310/1550nm|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.3dB||Return Loss||≥50dB|
|Fiber Grade||G.657.A1 (Compatible with G.652.D)||Minimum Bend Radius||10mm|
|Attenuation at 1310 nm||0.36 dB/km||Attenuation at 1550 nm||0.22 dB/km|
|Fiber Count||Duplex||Cable Diameter||2.0mm|
|Cable Jacket||PVC||Polarity||A(Tx) to B(Rx)|
|Operating Temperature||-20~70°C||Storage Temperature||-40~80°C|
Quality Testing Program
- Test Assured Program for Fiber Patch Cable
- Take a look at our test program to get the reliable and high-performance fiber patch cables.
- Industry Standard Fiber Optic Cable
- The fiber optic cable has industry standard flammability rating PVC jacket and duplex fiber
- connector which meets EIA/TIA 604-2 for high speed cabling networks.
- G.657.A1 Bend Insensitive Fiber BIF Cable can be stapled and bent around corners without sacrificing performance.
- 10mm Minimum Bend Radius The bend performance improves duct utilization, enabling smaller enclosures.
- Zirconia Ceramic Ferrule Optimum IL and RL ensure stable signal transmission, protecting your network safety.
Bend Insensitive Fiber Optic Cable Structure
A unique refractive trench with low refractive index glass layer in BIF, which reduces in light dispersion upon twisting and bending, ensuring network transmission stably and fast.
High Quality Fiber Optic Cable Guarantee
Comprehensive performance testing makes sure the cable work more secure and data transmission more reliable and stable in your network.
Types of fiber optic patch cables
1. Single mode fiber patch cables: Single mode fiber optic patch cables use 9/125 micron bulk single mode fiber cable and single mode fiber optic connectors at both ends. Single mode fiber optic cable jacket color is usually yellow. Here is the explanation of what is single mode and single mode fiber.
2. Multimode fiber patch cables: Multimode fiber optic patch cables use 62.5/125 micron or 50/125 micron bulk multimode fiber cable and terminated with multimode fiber optic connectors at both ends. Multimode fiber optic cable jacket color is usually orange. Here is the explanation of what is multimode and multimode fiber.
3. 10gig multimode fiber optic patch cables: 10Gig multimode fibers are specially designed 50/125 micron fiber optimized for 850nm VCSEL laser based 10Gig Ethernet. They are backward compatible with existing network equipment and provide close to three times the bandwidth of traditional 62.5/125 multimode fibers. 10 Gigabit is rated for distances up to 300 meters using 850nm Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSEL). 10Gig fiber optic cable jacket is usually aqua.
Fiber optic patch Cable Structure:
2. Duplex fiber optic patch cables: Duplex fiber patch cable has two fibers and two connectors on each end. Each fiber is marked “A” or “B” or different colored connector boots are used to mark polarity.
3. Ribbon fan-out cable assembly: For ribbon fan-out cable assembly, one end is ribbon fiber with multi fibers and one ribbon fiber connector such as MTP connector (12 fibers), the other end is multi simplex fiber cables with connectors such as ST, SC, LC, etc.
Connector design standards include
FC, SC, ST, LC, MTRJ, MPO, MU, SMA, FDDI, E2000, DIN4, and D4. Cables are classified by the connectors on either end of the cable; some of the most common cable configurations include FC-FC, FC-SC, FC-LC, FC-ST, SC-SC, and SC-ST
Connector Polishing Types:
Fiber optic connectors are designed and polished to different shapes to minimize back reflection. This is particularly important in single mode applications. Typical back reflection grades are -30dB, -40dB, -50dB and -60dB. Refer to this connector fiber polish types document for more information.
1. PC (Physical Contact): Typical back reflection <-40dB, for single mode and multimode applications.
2. UPC (Ultra Physical Contac t): Typical back reflection <-50dB, for single mode applications.
Fiber Cable Sizes:
You can choose your fiber cable jacket size for your particular application. 250um bare fiber 900um tight buffer fiber 1.6mm fiber optic cable 2.0mm fiber optic cable 3.0mm fiber optic cable wiki fiber patch cord (sc – lc) sm duplex 10m, fiber patch cord sc-lc single mode, fibre patch cord sc-lc, harga patch cord sc lc, lc sc patch cord, lc sc patch cord full form, lc sc patch cord meaning, lc sc singlemode patch cord, lc to sc patch cord, lc to sc patch cord price, lc-sc duplex patch cord, lc-sc fiber patch cord, lc-sc sm patch cord, patch cord and pigtail, patch cord cable price, patch cord color code, patch cord duplex, patch cord fiber, patch cord fiber optic, patch cord fibra optica, patch cord fibra optica sc lc, patch cord for sclc, patch cord hs code, patch cord in optical fiber, patch cord lc-sc sm duplex length- 3m, patch cord online, patch cord optical fiber, patch cord pigtail, patch cord price, patch cord sc/apc lc/pc, patch cord sc/pc-lc/pc, patch cord sc/upc-lc/upc, patch cord test, patch cord types, patch cord во lc-sc duplex sm 9 / 125 1м, patch cord во lc-sc duplex sm 9 / 125 3м, sc-lc duplex fiber patch cord, sc-lc fiber optic patch cord, sc-lc patch cord datasheet, sc-lc patch cord price, sc-lc patch cord single mode, sc-lc patch cord specification, sc-lc single mode duplex patch cord, what is sc lc patch cord, yellow patch cord