The Horizontal Type Splice 96 Cores Fiber Splice Closure GJS-H007 is a high-quality, durable, and easy-to-use fiber optic splice enclosure that is perfect for splicing 96 fiber optic cables. It is made of durable materials that can withstand harsh environments and is IP68 rated for dust and water resistance. The GJS – H007 also features a unique design that makes it easy to access and splice fiber optic cables.
Fiber Splice Closure,
also known as fiber optic splicing closures, is a device used to provide space and protection for fiber optic cables spliced together. The fiber optic closure connects and stores optical fibers safely either in the outside plant or indoor buildings. It can provide protection for the fiber joint and the fiber cables since they have excellent mechanical strength and strong out shell, which ensures the joints are not damaged by the hostile environment.
Types of Fiber Splice Closure
No matter the size, types, and configuration of your network, protecting the connectivity is what counts. According to different applications, there are various types of fiber optic closures in the market for users to choose from and help them protect their networks.
Horizontal type fiber splice closure has a flat or cylindrical outer housing to provide space and protection for fiber optic splices. It usually contains one or more fiber splice trays assembled to hold/protect optical fiber splices. The common fiber counts of per splice tray are 6, 12 and 24 fibers. So one fiber closure’s splice capacity could cover a range of 6-288Fibers Totally.
Vertical Type Fiber Splice Closure
Vertical fiber splice closure looks like a dome, thus it is also called dome fiber optic splice closure or fiber dome closure.It usually contains one or more fiber splice trays assembled to hold/protect optical fiber splices. The common fiber counts of per splice tray are 6, 12,16 and 24 fibers. So one fiber closure’s splice capacity could cover a range of 6-672 Fibers Totally.
Specification : Fiber Splice Closure HORIZONTAL TYPE: GJS-H007
|Material||Size||Max Capacity||Cable Entrance||Sealing Mechanism||Weight||Color|
|Polycarbonate (Strengthen PC)||L*W*H(mm) 450*220*110||Splice Cores 96 Cores||Trays 12F/24F||8 portsx20mm 4 in 4 out||Mechanical sealing with thermoplastic rubber||3.3kg||Black|
- Half design with mechanical sealing structure.
- High quality industrial plastic body material 8 round holes for cable entrance,,4 in 4 out.
- Suitable for cable diameter 7mm-20mm
- Support aerial,underground,pipeline,man holes,hand holes
- Protection level reaches IP68
- Replaceable high quality rubber seal for repeatedly opening.
- Maximum capacity: 96 fibers.
- Number of splice trays: 4 pcs x 24F
- High-quality and durable construction
- IP68 rated for dust and water resistance
- Easy to access and splice fiber optic cables
- Accommodates up to 96 fiber optic cables
- Includes all necessary splicing accessories
- Protects fiber optic splices from dust, water, and other environmental hazards
- Provides a secure and reliable connection for fiber optic cables
- Easy to install and maintain
- Long lifespan
How to Use:
- Open the GJS – H007 splice enclosure.
- Strip the fiber optic cable jacket and outer sheath.
- Insert the fiber optic cables into the splice trays.
- Splice the fiber optic cables.
- Close the GJS – H007 splice enclosure.
- Secure the GJS – H007 splice enclosure to the mounting surface.
- Telecommunications networks
- Data communication networks
- Industrial control systems
- Security systems
- Research and development laboratories
Looking for ideal Horizontal Type Splice 96 Cores Fiber Splice Closure GJS – H007 Manufacturer & supplier ? Mefiberoptic.com have a wide selection at good prices to help you get creative. All the Horizontal Type Splice 96 Cores Fiber Splice Closure GJS – H007 are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Horizontal Type Splice 96 Cores Fiber Splice Closure GJS – H007. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.