What is HDMI Fiber Optic Extenders transmit 1080p Uncompressed with Loop Out and USB 2.0 KVM?
HDMI Fiber Optic Extenders transmit 1080p Uncompressed with Loop Out and USB 2.0 KVM single optical singlemode fiber up to 20 km. the highest resolution supported is [email protected] With KVM function, and local loop out. HDMI signal transmission Uncompressed, High definition image output,Lossless. Super-stability. 14 solts Rack Mountable. Custom made Available.
1. This HDMI over fiber system is used to send High definition HDMI signals to remote audio/video transmission device through one Fiber Optic cable with SC/SC connector, with one local loop out on TX.
2. The device can achieve signal distribution distances of up to 20Km(12.4miles) over a single SC/SC single-mode 9/125μm, and up to 500m (1640ft.) over a single SC/SC multi-mode 50/125 or 62.5/125μm. Suitable for both universal fiber type(S/M and M/M).
3. Uncompressed HDMI transmission, High definition image output, Lossless. Super-stability transmission and Long work life.
4. Support Video Resolution up to 1920*1080P, Support KVM USB Keyboard and mouse for remote control
5. Simple to install, no need drive, Plug and Play
6.MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) Over 100,000 hours
1x HDMI transmitter
1x HDMI receiver
1x SC/SC 3meters singlemode fiber patch cord
2 x power DC5V/2A(default ship US, EU/UK/AU is available)
1 x User manual