GJS-H020 Outdoor Fiber Splice Closure for 96 Cores Horizontal Type
The GJS-H020 Horizontal Type 96 Cores Fiber Splice Closure is a high-quality fiber optic splice closure designed for outdoor use. Suitable for both single-mode and multimode fibers, it can accommodate up to 96 cores. This closure is also referred to as a “96 Core Fiber Splice Closure” or simply a “Fiber Splice Closure”.
The Outdoor Fiber Splice Closure for 96 Cores is a reliable and durable solution for protecting fiber optic splices in outdoor installations. It is constructed with high-quality materials that ensure long-term performance and protection against harsh weather conditions. The closure is designed to accommodate up to 96 cores, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
In different regions and countries, this product may also be referred to as a “96 Core Fiber Splice Closure”, “Fiber Splice Closure”, or “Horizontal Fiber Splice Closure”.
- Product Name : Fiber Splice Closure GJS – H020
- Material : Strengthen Pol- ymer Plastic
- Size(H*D) : 370*178*106mm
- Sealing Mechanism : Mechanical sealing with thermoplastic rubber
- Weight : 2.3kg
- Color : Black
The Outdoor Fiber Splice Closure for 96 Cores offers the following features:
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Accommodates up to 96 cores
- Multiple cable ports for flexibility
- High-quality materials for durability and reliability
- Easy to install and use
- Boltless Half design with mechanical sealing structure.
- High quality industrial plastic body material
- 4 round holes for cable entrance,,2 in 2 out.
- Suitable for cable diameter 8mm-20mm
- Support aerial,underground,pipeline,man holes,hand holes
- Protection level reaches IP68
- Replaceable high quality rubber seal for repeatedly opening. Maximum capacity: 96 fibers.
- Number of splice trays: 4 pcs x 24F
The Outdoor Fiber Splice Closure for 96 Cores complies with the following standards:
- RoHS Directive: Restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electronic and electrical equipment
- IP68 rating: Protection against dust and water ingress
The Outdoor Fiber Splice Closure for 96 Cores is suitable for use in a variety of applications, including:
- Fiber optic network installation and maintenance
- CATV networks
- Broadband networks
The Outdoor Fiber Splice Closure for 96 Cores has the following technical properties:
- Capacity: Up to 96 cores
- Cable Diameter: Φ7-Φ22mm
- Sealing Structure: Mechanical Seal
- Re-entry and Re-closure Performance: 50 times
- Pressure Resistance: 3000V (DC)/1min, no breakdown or flashover
- Insulation Resistance: ≥2×10^4MΩ
Working Environmental Conditions
The Outdoor Fiber Splice Closure for 96 Cores is designed to operate under the following environmental conditions:
- Outdoor use
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +65°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Relative humidity: ≤95% (at +40°C)
- Atmospheric pressure: 70 kPa to 106 kPa
More Specification : Fiber Optic Splice Closure HORIZONTAL TYPE: GJS-H020
|Material||Size||Max Capacity||Cable Entrance||Sealing Mechanism||Weight||Color|
|Strengthen Pol- ymer Plastic||L*W*H(mm) 370*178*106||Splice Cores 96 Cores||Trays 24F||4 portsx20mm 2 in 2 out||Mechanical sealing with thermoplastic rubber||2.3kg||Black|