What is FO 103-D-250 Fiber optic Stripper?
FO 103-D-250 Fiber optic Stripper Two in one tool. You can strip 900 micron tight buffer coating to 250 micron buffer. Additional hole stripes 250 micron to 125 micron. Easy to grip and find yellow ergonomic handles.
The Miller FO 103-D-250 two hole design efficiently strips away the 1.6 to 3 mm jacket or 900 micron tight buffer & 250 micron buffer coating from the 125 micron bare fiber in one compact tool that is factory-set & does not require any adjustment. Manufactured to precise tolerances, its diameter holes & V-openings in blade allow for accurate & clean stripping without scratching or nicking the bare fiber. It features a pivot pin, spring & precision handles with printed stripping reference enhance the functionality & durability of the tool
1. Second hole for stripping 900 micron tight buffer down to 250 micron buffer coating and standard 125 micron fiber stripping (250 micron removal to 125 micron) – allows longer stripping lengths without damaging the fiber
2. New Dual hole model offer the same quality of our standard FO 103-S fiber tool coupled with a second hole
3. Easy-to-read stripping diagrams imprinted on handles
4. Length: 5.34 in (137.00 mm)
5. Weight: 2.49 ounces (71.0g)
MeFiberOptic.Com is one of the largest and best fo 103-d-250 fiber stripper manufacturers and suppliers with rich experience. Welcome to buy our high quality products or wholesale our customized fo 103-d-250 fiber stripper in stock with our factory. Also, free sample is also available if necessary.