What Is Mirco Fiber Splice Fusion Protection Sleeve?
Mirco Fiber fusion splice protection sleeve, Steel needle diameter 0.5mm, Length 45mm (45mm/40mm/35mm/30mm/25mm/15mm optional).diameter 1.4mm after shrinkage, For single 250µm fiber.
1. Micro Series are high quality, long-term reliability Fibre Optic Fusion Splice Protector Sleeves. Designed to restore the mechanical strength, environmental protection and optical performance of single optical fiber after fusion splicing.
2. The product tested and positively evaluated by many customers. Stiffness of connection and quickness of assembly are the basic advantages of this solution.
3. We offer a good product in very good price on this auction the sleeve. Don’t hesitate to order one pack, We guarantee, next time you order more.
1. High quality and reliability with Industry Standard
2. Specialist Manufacturer with 15 years proven reliability
3. Single fiber entry hole for faster installation
4. Encapsulated reinforcing pin
5. UL Approved high quality materials
6. Compatible with most fibers, splice trays and ovens
7. Over one Million XXR/GT series held in stock
1. Clear sleeve make it easy to detect splice before shrinkage
2. Airproof structure keeping the splice point’s good resistance of humidity and temperature
3. Strength member is made from “Full hard” stainless steel of 304 grade and is ground at the edges before polishing to make it completely burr free to avoid rupturing during shrinking. 304 grade gives better corrosion resistance, even in coastal environment. Resistant to heat shocks, no cracking dripping or flowing
4. Easily use and avoid any damages to the optical fiber during installation
1. Application Type: Single Fiber 250µm
2. Compatibility: Most splice trays, ovens and coated fibers
3. Outer Material: Cross-linked Polyolefin Heat Shrinkable Tubing +135°C MIL Spec.
4. Inner Material: Hot-melt adhesive Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Copolymer
5. Reinforcing Pin: Stainless Steel 304 with polished and rounded edges
6. Colours: Clear for easy visual inspection
7. Splice Operating Temperature: -40°C to +70°C (Heat shrink outer rated at -55°C to +135°C)
8. Storage Temperature: -40°C to +70°C
9. Package Quantity: Bags of 100pcs.