What is CFS-2 Fiber Optical Stripper ?
The Clauss CFS-2 stripper is used to remove the buffer coating with a diameter of 250 um from the fiber cladding with a diameter of 125 um. The tool also has a hole with a diameter of 1.98 mm giving the possibility to cut the cable jacket. Thanks to ergonomic design, the tool is comfortable to use. It precisely removes the buffer not damaging the cladding. After completion of the job, the stripper should be locked.
This rugged tool features a 1.0mm radiused blade and a 140µm V blade specifically designed for stripping jacket and buffer from 125 micron fiber. An ergonomically designed handle reduces user fatigue. This tool is a must for every fiber installer. Order online today.
For stripping 250 micron buffer coating to expose 125 micron cladded fiber
– Second hole for stripping 2-3mm fiber jackets
– 140um diameter hole and V-opening in blade allows removal of 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron fiber
– Pre-set at the factory – no adjustments needed
– Will not scratch or nick glass fiber
– All stripping surfaces are manufactured to precise tolerances to assure clean, smooth strips
– Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles
– Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in use
– Length:165mm, Weight: 113g
MeFiberOptic.Com is one of the largest and best fiber optic stripper cfs-2 manufacturers and suppliers with rich experience. Welcome to buy our high quality products or wholesale our customized fiber optic stripper cfs-2 in stock with our factory. Also, free sample is also available if necessary.