What Is Fiber Optic Fusion Splice Protection Sleeve ?
GT Series is universal and Ordinary type fiber optic fusion splice protection sleeve, which is most popular type to use worldwidely,the outer diameter after recovery have 2.2mm/2.4mm/2.5mm/3.0mm optional. Length 60mm/45mm/40mm optional.304 high grade stainless steel needle,corrosion resistance, polished and burr-free.Cost-effective, Highly recommend.OEM,ODM,Custom made. Factory wholesale price.
1. Smooth deburred stainless steel reinforcing member ends decrease the risk of fiber damage during installation.
2. Clear sleeve make it easy to detect splice before shrinkage.
3. Easily use and avoid any damages to the optical fiber during installation.
4. Operating temperature ranging from -45°C to 100°C.
5. Minimum fully recovery temperature : 120 °C .
6. Strength member is made of “Full hard” stainless steel of 304 grade and is ground at the edges before polishing to make it completely burr free to avoid rupturing during shrinking. 304 grade gives better corrosion resistance, even in coastal environment.
7. Resistant to heat shocks, no cracking dripping or flowing.
|Fiber Optic Fusion Splice Protection Sleeves|
|Part No.||L||Lp||D(OD after recovery)||Dp(Steel needle OD)||d(Hole ID before recovery)||Steel needle grade||Color||Regular stock|
Special size available to custom made. All dimensions in mm.
L – Length after recovery
Lp – Pin length
D – Outer diameter after recovery
Dp – Steel Pin diameter
d – Hole diameter before recovery
Packing: 100pcs per bag.