Din Rail Mount Splice Connection Box for Fiber Optic Cables
The Din Rail Mount Splice Connection Box is a high-quality solution for fiber optic cable connections in industrial and commercial environments. It is also referred to as a “Fiber Optic Splice Box” or a “Din Rail Splice Box”.
Din Rail Splice box is metal box special designed to be snapped on din rail, DIN RAIL fiber box accepts one modular panel making it ideal for smaller fiber count applications of up to 24 fibers. This compact enclosure makes it possible to direct terminations or fusion splices in much smaller protected areas.
- Product Name : Din Rail Splice&Connection Box
- Max Capacity Cores : 24/48
- Fiber Ports : FC, SC, ST, LC …
- Dimensions (mm) : 130 129x 40.4(1U)
The Din Rail Mount Splice Connection Box is a compact and easy-to-use solution for connecting fiber optic cables in industrial and commercial settings. It is designed to accommodate up to 12 fiber optic cables, making it suitable for use in small to medium-scale fiber optic networks. The splice box is made with high-quality materials that ensure durability and long-term performance.
In different regions and countries, this product may also be referred to as a “Fiber Optic Splice Box” or a “Din Rail Splice Box”.
The Din Rail Mount Splice Connection Box offers the following features:
- Compact design for easy installation
- Accommodates up to 12 fiber optic cables
- High-quality materials for durability and long-term performance
- Suitable for industrial and commercial use
- Easy to install and use
- Cold-roll steel, electrostatic painting
- 2pcs cable entry/exit ports; 12pcs pigtail entry/exit ports
- Max. 12pcs adapters can be loaded
- Integrated splice holders (fusion splices)
- Rear or aside DIN rail fixation
- 2x rear entries (PG 13.5 cable gland)
- Grey color (RAL 7035)
The Din Rail Mount Splice Connection Box complies with the following standards:
RoHS Directive: Restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electronic and electrical equipment
The Din Rail Mount Splice Connection Box is suitable for use in a variety of applications, including:
- Industrial and commercial fiber optic network installation and maintenance
- CATV networks
- Broadband networks
- Suitable for Pigtail, ribbon and bunch cable connect distribution
- Used for Din Rail mounted applications
- Used in FTTH, Telecommunications, CATV etc.
The Din Rail Mount Splice Connection Box has the following technical properties:
- Type: Din Rail Mount Splice Connection Box
- Capacity: Up to 12 fiber optic cables
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
|Part No.||Dimension(mm)||Max capacity cores||Fiber Ports|
|DRCB-xxxx||130 129x 40.4(1U)||24||FC, SC, ST, LC …|
|DRCC-xxxx||130x 129x 70 (1.5U)||48||FC, SC, ST, LC …|