Customized OM3 fiber Duplex Zipcord Tight Buffer Indoor Fiber Optic Cable
Customized OM3 fiber Duplex Zipcord Tight Buffer Indoor Fiber Optic Cable This duplex cable consist of two child single core fiber. Each single fiber is coated with 250µm soft plastic, and then covered with a 900µm tight buffer thick layer of hard plastic, which add some fiber protection. The Kevlar yarn material ensure a good performance of tensile strenghth. And the Flame retardant outer jacket could be used in Riser enviroment. The cable diameter of each child single-fiber is 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm optional.
OM3 fiber comes with an aqua color jacket. Like the OM2, its core size is 50 µm, but the cable is optimized for laser based equipment. OM3 supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet at lengths up to 300 meters. Besides, OM3 is able to support 40 Gigabit and 100 Gigabit Ethernet up to 100 meters, however, 10 Gigabit Ethernet is most commonly used.
- Soft,flexible and easy to do stripping, splicing and cabling
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics
- The mechanical and physical characteristics of the outer jacket meet the requirement of relevant standards
- Kevlar yarn material ensure a good performance of tensile strength 900µm tight buffer protect the fiber well
- Single core round tight buffered indoor fiber optical cable applications
- Used in patch cords and pigtails
- Interconnection of fiber optic equipment