- CFP8 400G FIBER Optic Transceiver modules
- This is a proposal for a new 400G Form Factor: CFP8
- The proposed CFP8 form factor is ~CFP2 size but supports 4x100G and 400G, i.e. 4x the CFP2’s 1x100G
- The CFP8 name follows the CFP2 and CFP4 naming convention of suffix designating relative bandwidth density
- The CFP8 uses a new 16x25G electrical I/O connector
- CFP8 Electrical I/O and Optical specifications are deferred to other standards organizations like IEEE and ITU-T
- Example IEEE specifications supported by CFP8:
- 400GBASE-SR16 parallel MMF (16x25G NRZ)
- 400GBASE-FR8/LR8 duplex SMF (8x50G PAM4 WDM)
- 400GBASE-DR4 parallel SMF (4x100G PAM4)
- CDAUI-16, CDAUI-8
- CFP8 will support other specifications
CFP8 400G FIBER Optic Transceiver modules
The price may inc or dec based on the RMB/USD rate.
Please Contact for update price
SKU: M10331 Category: Optical Transceiver Modules
Nolan (verified owner) –
David (verified owner) –
Liam (verified owner) –
Very well worth the money.
Bryan (verified owner) –
Richard (verified owner) –
John (verified owner) –
The product is firmly packed.