What Is 8 Core GYTC8S Fiber Optic Cable Armor Stranded Loose Tube Steel Wire Strength Waterproof Figure 8 Self Supporting Outdoor?
8 Core GYTC8S Fiber Optic Cable Armor Stranded Loose Tube Steel Wire Strength Waterproof Figure 8 Self Supporting Outdoor GYTC8S cable, single-mode/multimode fibers are positioned in the loose tubes, which are made of high modulus plastic, while the loose tubes strand together around metallic central strength member into a compact and circular cable core, and the water-blocking materials are distributed into interstices of it. After a PSP moisture barrier is applied around the cable core, this part of cable accompanied with the stranded wires as the supporting part are completed with a PE sheath to be a figure-8 structure. This kind of cable is specifically used for self supporting aerial installation.
The mental strength member is made up of stranded wires as the supporting part are completed with a polyethylene(PE) sheath to be figure 8 structure. Corrugated steel tape armored and PE outer sheath providing crush resistance and gun shot resistance features. The steel-wire strength member as the central strength improves the tensile strength and it is surrounded by the loose tube and water blocking system. The impact structure ensures excellent mechanical and environmental performance.
– Excellent mechanical and environmental performance.
– Small cable diameter, self-supporting, easily to install.
– Low dispersion and attenuation.
– Corrugated steel tape armored and PE outer sheath providing crush resistance and gun shot resistance features.
– Cross section shows figure 8.
– Stranded wires as self supporting member providing excellent strain performance and convenient installation.
– Steel-wire strength member provides good tensility,ensures tensile strength.
– Water blocking system to improve the water proof ability.
– Suitable for aerial duct and buried method
– Long distance and local area network communication
– CATV & computer networks system
Crush Load (N/100nm)
|(MM)||(kg)||Short term||Long term||Short term||Long term||Short term||Long term||(°C)|