What Is 8 Core GYFTY53 Fiber Optic Cable Single Armor Double Jackets Stranded Loose Tube FRP Strength Member Waterproof Outdoor Cable?
8 Core GYFTY53 Fiber Optic Cable Single Armor Double Jackets Stranded Loose Tube FRP Strength Member Waterproof Outdoor Cable use Fiber Reinforced Plastic as central strength member to provides anti-electromagnetic interference property. It has good mechanical properties and resist to electromagnetic interference The armor structure helps to protect the cable from rat bite and moisture proof. Double-jacket structure make cable have nice properties of moisture resistance and crush resistance. A layer of water-blocking material is applied around the cable core to prevent water ingress.
The GYFTY53 fiber cable is constructed by inserting a 250um fibers into a loose tube made of a high-modulus material filled with a water-resistant compound.A Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. Then the cable core is covered with a thin polyethylene (PE) inner sheath, which is filled with jelly to protect it from water ingress. A layer of water-blocking material is applied around the cable core to prevent water ingress all the same. After a corrugated steel tape armor is applied. the cable is completed with a PE outer sheath.
– Good mechanical and temperature performance.
– Special control of exceed length and layer stranding technology.
– Low attenuation and dispersion.
– Single armor and double sheath providing excellent crush resistance, water proof, and avoiding rat bite.
– FRP (non-metallic) Strength Member ensures good anti-electromagnetic interference.
– Stranded loose tube improves the tensile strength.
– Water -blocking material enhances water-blocking & moisture-proof.
– Friction reduction because the tube filling compound ensures a critical protection of the fiber.
– Double sheath design enhancing the crushing performance, good moisture-resistance, ultra violet radiation resistant.
– Frequent lightning area and anti electric field : The subway, tunnel
– Long-distance communication: Local trunk network & User network
– Duct and direct buried application
– Harsh environment
GYFTY53 cable complies with Standard YD/T 901-2001as well as IEC 60794-1.
|Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 70℃|