What is 62.5/125μm Multimode OM1 Duplex Zipcord Tight Buffer Riser Indoor Fiber Optic Cable?
62.5/125μm Multimode Duplex Zipcord Tight Buffer Riser Indoor Fiber Optic Cable This duplex cable consist of two child single core fiber. Each single fiber is coated with 250µm soft plastic, and then covered with a 900µm tight buffer thick layer of hard plastic, which add some fiber protection. The Kevlar yarn material ensure a good performance of tensile strenghth. And the Flame retardant outer jacket could be used in Riser enviroment. The cable diameter of each child single-fiber is 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm optional.
- Soft,flexible and easy to do stripping, splicing and cabling
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics
- The mechanical and physical characteristics of the outer jacket meet the requirement of relevant standards
- Kevlar yarn material ensure a good performance of tensile strength 900µm tight buffer protect the fiber well
- Single core round tight buffered indoor fiber optical cable applications
- Used in patch cords and pigtails
- Interconnection of fiber optic equipment