6 Cores Fiber Distribution Box FDB-106B IP-55 SC Connector PLC Splitter
6 Cores Fiber Distribution Box FDB-106B IP-55 SC Connector PLC Splitter Fiber Distribution box (FDB), known as optical Distribution box (ODB) as well, is a compact fiber management product of small size. It is widely adopted in FTTx cabling for both fiber cabling , provides the connection between fiber optic cables and passive optical splitters .
- Product Name : 6 Cores Fiber Distribution Box
- Material : PC+ABS
- Size(L*W*H) : 258*186*61 mm
- Max Capacity : Splice Fibers 12-24F;PLC Splitter 1pcs of 1×8/1×16
- Numbers of Adapter : 6 pcs SC Duplex or LC quad adapter
- Weight : 0.9kgs
- Color : Light Grey
Fiber Distribution box contains the shell, the internals (supporting frame, set fiber disc, fixing device) and optical fiber joint protective element. Prominent advantages of fiber termination box lie in efficient cable-fixing, welding and its protective role in machinery of the optical fiber.
A Fiber Distribution Box (FDB) is an enclosure or cabinet that is designed to house and protect fiber optic cables, splices, and other components in a fiber optic network. FDBs are commonly used in telecommunications, broadband, and cable TV networks, as well as in industrial and commercial applications.
FDBs typically consist of a sturdy metal or plastic enclosure that is designed to protect the fiber optic cables and components from environmental factors such as dust, moisture, and temperature extremes. The enclosure may include cable glands or other cable entry points to allow the fiber optic cables to enter and exit the box, and may also include mounting brackets or hardware to secure the box to a wall, pole, or other structure.
Inside the FDB, there may be a variety of components such as fiber optic splitters, adapters, connectors, and splice trays. These components are used to connect and manage the fiber optic cables, and to ensure that the network is functioning properly.
Fiber Distribution Boxes are available in different sizes and configurations to accommodate different numbers of fibers and different applications. Some FDBs are designed for indoor use, while others are designed for outdoor use and may be weatherproof or waterproof.
A insulation is always demanded between cable metal components and cable Distribution box shell in a fiber termination box, which provides space for cable terminal and remained fiber storage. In addition, fiber Distribution box also facilitate the installation of different occasions since it is easy to access, which turns out to be time and cost saving.
Working Environmental conditions：
- Working temperature：-40°C+60°C；
- Relative humidity: ≤93%(at +40°C)；
- Atmospheric pressure：62kpa~101kpa（Approximate elevation 0～5000m）；
- Insert Loss：≤0.35dB；
- Return Loss：≥50 dB；
- Plug durability：>1000 times；
- Insulation resistance：≥1000MΩ/500v(DC)；Grounding resistance ： >3000V (DC)/1min without breakdown, flash over
MefiberOptic’s FDB Family mainly offer The wall mount fiber Distribution boxes are designed for either per-connectorized cables, field installation of connectors, or field splicing of pigtails. They offer an ideal solution for building entrance terminals, telecommunication closets, main cross-connects, computer rooms and other controlled environments.
|Adapter||6pcs of SC Duplex /6pcs of LC Quad|
|Cable Ports||2x PG 13.5 Gland and 1x PG11 Gland|
|Applicable cable OD||5-15mm|
|Installation method||Rack mount and pole mount|
- Water-proof design with IP-55 Protection level
- Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
- Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
- Easy to maintain and extend the capacity
- Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm.
- Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
- 1×2/1×4 Splitter can be installed as an option.
- Efficient cable management.
- Entrance cable OD:6-12mm
- Distribution cable of 6 ports for 2-4mm drop cable.
- Wall Mount Install Looking for ideal
Fiber Distritbution Box 6 Cores IP – 55 SC Connector PLC Splitter FDB – 106B Manufacturer & supplier ? Mefiberoptic.com have a wide selection at good prices to help you get creative. All the Fiber Distritbution Box 6 Cores IP – 55 SC Connector PLC Splitter FDB – 106B are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Fiber Distritbution Box 6 Cores IP – 55 SC Connector PLC Splitter FDB – 106B. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.