What 5-Ports PoE Switch 10/100Mbps?
5-Ports PoE Switch The item is a 10/100Mbps Ethernet Switch with 4 PoE ports and 1 uplink port. At 60W of watts, the item supplies data and Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a single Cat-5 cable (sold separately). The item is suitable for IP-based surveillance cameras or IP phones or Wireless AP, but will work with any device that uses power over Ethernet. All ports automatically detect devices, speed and cable type making setup quick and easy.
Features 5-Ports PoE Switch 10/100Mbps
- It can supply power to network surveillance cameras that with PoE function.
- Support maximum power of single PoE port: 15.4W.
- Support auto-flip (Auto-MDI / MDIX).
- UTP ports support auto-negotiation function automatically adjusts the transmission and transfer rate.
- Fully compatible with Ethernet applications, the Internet system to reduce networking costs.
- All ports support IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure mode.
- Non-blocking switching architecture,wire-speed forwarding and filtering packets maximum throughput.
- Support MAC address learning, automatically adjusts the transmission and transfer rate.
- LED Indicate power and link / activity, provide a simple working condition and troubleshooting tips.
Specifications 5-Ports PoE Switch 10/100Mbps
- Standard: IEEE802.3af
- Supported protocols:. IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802. 3u, IEEE802 3x
- Power Adapter Voltage: 48V DC 1.25A
- PoE Power Consumption: af less than15.4W
- Network Port: 1-4 port: 10/100Mbps POE Ethernet port; Uplink port:10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- Transmission cable: Cat5/5e/6 Cable standard network cable.
- Transmission Distance: Cat5/5e(2x4xAWG24) UTP up to 100 meters, Cat6/6a (2x4xAWG23) up to 150 meters.
- Power supply: External power adapter (Input AC100~240V, output 48V 1.25A)
- POE power: 60W (Input: DC48V 1250mA)
Packing list 5-Ports PoE Switch 10/100Mbps
- 1x 4 ports POE Switch
- 1x 48V1.25A external power supply (default US, EU/AU/UK available)
- 1x Manual