What Is 24 Core Fiber Optic Cable GYTY53 Outdoor Armored Double Jacket Waterproof Gel Filled loose tube direct burial?
24 Core Fiber Optic Cable GYTY53 Outdoor Armored Double Jacket Waterproof Gel Filled loose tube direct burialGYTY53 fiber optic cable is the type of fiber optic cable used to transmit data over is long distance. Normally, the fiber cables are buried underground to minimize the chances of any external damages. Consequently, this type of fiber cable has been in the market for the last three years and it has experienced a significant market demand. Due to its exceptional performance, more technicians now recommend it over the other similar fiber cables. The fibers, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire, sometimes sheathed with polyethylene (PE) for cable with high fiber count, locates in the center of core as a metallic strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. The cable core is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress, over which a thin PE inner sheath is applied. After the PSP is longitudinally applied over the inner sheath, the cable is completed with a PE outer sheath.
Description of 24 Core GYTY53 fiber optic cable
Fiber optic cable GYTY53, 2~144 fibers, central strength member (steel), jelly filled, fiber contained loose tube and PP filler (if necessary) stranded, water blocking tape, PE inner sheath, longitudinally covered by copolymer coated steel tape, PE outer sheath. It is found in two different types: single mode GYTY53 cable and multimode GYTY53 cables.GYTY53 fiber cable is stranded loose tube structure with steel tape double sheaths, the loose tube stranding technology make the fibers have good secondary excess length and allow the fibers free movement in the tube, which keeps the fiber stress-free while the cable is subjected to longitudinal stress. GYTY53 cable is steel tape armored and double PE sheath providing excellent crush resistance and rodent resistance. Metal strength member provides excellent strain performance.GYTY53 is available from 2 cores to 144 cores.
Features of 24 Core GYTY53 fiber optic cable
- Low dispersion and attenuation
- Proper design, precise control for fiber excess length and distinct stranding process render the cable excellent mechanical and environmental properties
- Double-jacket structure make cable have nice properties of moisture resistance and crush resistance
- With small cable diameter, light cable weight, easily to lay
- Operating Temperature : -40 ~ +60 ℃
- Steel wire strength.filler protect tube fiber.steel tape armord.
- Good ultra violet radiation resistant property.
- Double sheath .Good moisture-resistance
- Good mechanical and temperature performance
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
- Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
- Crush resistance and flexibility
- The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
- Steel wire used as the central strength member
- Loose tube filling compound and 100% cable core filling
- APL moisture barrier
- PSP enhancing moisture-proof
- Water-blocking material
Applications of 24 Core GYTY53 fiber optic cable
- Laying modes: Direct Buried
- Long-distance communication,
- local trunk line,
- CATV & computer networks system
- Adopted to Outdoor distribution
- Suitable for aerial duct and buried method
GYTY53 fiber optic cable is a great fiber cable. Despite being in the market for duration of three years, GYTY53 fiber optic cable demand is high exceeding the supply. Therefore, there is need to increase the production level of this type of the cable. Consequently, numerous features and characteristics of this type of fiber cable are critically discussed by this blog. Additionally, its cost has been favorable across the market and therefore, most of the users can afford it without much financial strain.
24 Core GYTY53 fiber optic cable is used for direct buried underground, it suit for long distance and LAN fiber communications, we supply both the single mode GYTY53 cable and multimode GYTY53 cables.
GYTY53 fiber cable is stranded loose tube structure with steel tape double sheaths, the loose tube stranding technology make the fibers have good secondary excess length and allow the fibers free movement in the tube ,which keeps the fiber stress-free while the cable is subjected to longitudinal stress. GYTY53 cable is steel tape armored and double PE sheath providing excellent crush resistance and rodent resistance. Metal strength member provides excellent strain performance.GYTY53 is available from 2 cores to 144 cores.
Package and shipping mark:
- Printing at out jacket of optical cable
- White color printing words at each meter distance, standard printing content as
- following ,also can match the customer
- require for the printing content
- Meter mark
- Style of optical cable and fiber account
- Manufacturer name
- Manufacture date
Package of optical cable
- Standard length is 1KM, other length can negotiate
- Can be packed in wooden drum or plywood drum
- The end face of optical cable will using plastic cap or adhesive tape sealed as water-proof
- Using batten totally sealed and fixed by steel tape
- The end of optical cable will be fixed into the wooden drum in order to prevent the lost during transportation process.
- Label will be sticked at wooden drum, content as following
- Style of optical cable and fiber account
- Gross weight KGS
- Total drums amount
- Manufacture date
- The following information also will be exposed at the wooden drum
- Rolling direction
- Optical cable rolling tightly with the wooden drum, in order to prevent it will be broken during transportation process
|Cable Type||Fiber Count||Loose tube count T||Filler count s||Cable Diameter mm||Cable Weight Kg/km||Tensile Strength Long/short term N||Crush Resistance Long/short term N/100m||Bending Radius Static/dynamicmm|
what is GYTY53 fiber optic cable what is GYTY53 fiber optic GYTY53 fiber cable types GYTY53 fibre optic cable GYTY53 single mode fiber optic cable GYTY53 optical fiber GYTY53 fiber optic cable types GYTY53 optical fiber cable GYTY53 fibre optic GYTY53 optical cable GYTY53 fiber optic cable price GYTY53 fiber cable price GYTY53 fiber optic cables GYTY53 multimode fiber optic cable GYTY53 fiber optics cable what is a GYTY53 fiber optic cable GYTY53 fiber optics GYTY53 fiber optic cable cost GYTY53 fiber optic cable manufacturers GYTY53 bulk fiber optic cable GYTY53 fiber optic cable supplier