2 Core GYFTW Non-Metallic Strength member FRP Central Loose Non-Armored Fiber Optic Cable
2 Core GYFTW Non-Metallic Strength member FRP Central Loose Non-Armored Fiber Optic Cable Non-metal Central Loose Tube Outdoor Cable can be used in outdoor distribution, trunk power transmission system, and more importantly, it is suitable for access network and local network in high electromagnetic interfering places. The loose tube filled with grease provides special protection for the fiber. The filling compound has the water resistant performance. The two parallel FRP strength member has an excellent anti-electromagnet ability and improve the tensile strength. The cable is completed with the LSZH (LSZH, Low smoke, Zero halogen) material jacket, which has good flame retardant performance.
– Non-metal strength member ensures excellent anti- electromagnetic performance.
– Good fame retardant performance.
– Low shrinkage and high tensile strength.
– The loose-tube design isolates the fibers from outside environmental and mechanical stresses.
– Low Smoke Zero Halogen Available.
– Trunk power transmission system
– Access network and local network
– High electromagnetic interfering places
– Outdoor distribution