What Is 16 Port PoE Switch with 2 Gigabit Uplink and Gigabit SFP?
16 Port PoE Switch with 2 Gigabit Uplink and Gigabit SFP The unit is a 16 10x100Mbps ports PoE unmanaged switch with 2 Gigbit Uplink ports and 1 Gigbit SFP port that requires no configuration and provides 16 PoE (power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af Compliant powered devices (PDs). in this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP cameras or IP phones, etc. AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX….
1. Support: IEEE802.3af standard.
2. Power:150W max(1~16 ports )
3. Power Voltage: AC110~260V,DC48-55V. Build in Internal power supply(US/EU/UK/AU plug optional)
4. PoE Power Consumption: af≤15.4W.
5. SFP port: without SFP module (if need, contact us.)
6. Network cable: universal Cat5/5e/6/7 standard
7. Transmission distance up to 150M by Cat5e network cable.