What Is Fiber Distribution Box 16F Cassette PLC Splitter FTTH Outdoor Box FDB – 16C – 2 ?
16 Core Fiber Distribution Box Cassette PLC Splitter FDB-16C-B / Fiber access terminal box (FAT) / optical termination box (OTB) / Fiber termination box (FTB) / Optical Distribution box (ODB) are a compact fiber management box used for FTTH application. is widely used in FTTx cabling for both fiber cabling and cable management.
- Product Name : 16 Cores Fiber Distribution Box
- Material : PC+ABS
- Size(L*W*H) : 303x236x109 mm
- Max Capacity : Splice 16/32 Fibers;1*8 /1*16 Cassette PLC Splitter
- Numbers of Adapter : 16 pcs SC/UPC or SC/APC
- Weight : 1.2kgs
- Color : Black
Fiber Distribution box contains the shell, the internals (supporting frame, set fiber disc, fixing device) and optical fiber joint protective element. Prominent advantages of fiber termination box lie in efficient cable-fixing, welding and its protective role in machinery of the optical fiber.
A insulation is always demanded between cable metal components and cable Distribution box shell in a fiber termina- tion box, which provides space for cable terminal and remained fiber storage. In addition, fiber Distribution box also facilitate the installation of different occasions since it is easy to access, which turns out to be time and cost saving.
Working Environmental conditions：
- 1. Working temperature：-40°C+60°C；
- 2. Relative humidity: ≤93%(at +40°C)；
- 3. Atmospheric pressure：62kpa~101kpa（Approximate elevation 0～5000m）；
- 4. Insert Loss：≤0.35dB；
- 5. Return Loss：≥50 dB；
- 6. Plug durability：>1000 times；
- 7. Insulation resistance：≥1000MΩ/500v(DC)；
- 8 Grounding resistance ： >3000V (DC)/1min without breakdown, flashover
Mefiberoptic.com mainly offer The wall mount fiber Distribution boxes are designed for either pre-connectorized cables, field installation of connectors, or field splicing of pigtails. They offer an ideal solution for building entrance terminals, telecommunication closets, main cross-connects, computer rooms and other controlled environments.
|Material||Size||Max Capacity||Numbers of Adapter||Weight||Color|
|PC+AS||L*W*H(mm) 303x236x109||Splice 16/32 Fibers||1*8 /1*16|
|16 pcs SC/UPC or SC/APC||1.2kgs||Black|
- Installation nuts
- Splice sleeves
- Metal key
- Wall mount accessories
Pole mounted rings x 2pcs
- Water-proof design with IP-66 Protection level
- Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
- Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
- Easy to maintain and extend the capacity Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm.
- Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
- 1×2/1×4/1×8/1×16 Splitter Can be installed as an option.
- Efficient cable management.
- Entrance cable OD:6-12mm
- Distribution cable of 16 ports for 2-4mm drop cable.
- Wall Mount and Pole mount Install
Fiber Distribution Box Application
FDB series are applicable in FTTH project and suitable for outdoor application. They can distribute cables with a splitter. They have the subsequent functions of mechanical splice, fusion splice, distributions, etc.
Looking for ideal Fiber Distribution Box 16F Cassette PLC Splitter FTTH Outdoor Box FDB – 16C – 2 Manufacturer & supplier ? Mefiberoptic.com have a wide selection at good prices to help you get creative. All the Fiber Distribution Box 16F Cassette PLC Splitter FTTH Outdoor Box FDB – 16C – 2 are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Fiber Distribution Box 16F Cassette PLC Splitter FTTH Outdoor Box FDB – 16C – 2. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.