What Is 144 Core GYXTC8Y Central Loose Tube Figure 8 Self–Supporting Aerial Outdoor Single Jacket Steel Wire Strength Fiber Optic Cables
144 Core GYXTC8Y Central Loose Tube Figure 8 Self-Supporting Aerial Outdoor Single Jacket Steel Wire Strength Fiber Optic Cables The GYXTC8Y figure 144 fiber cable is a self-supporting structure that integrates the fiber cable core portion and the steel wire suspension into an “8” shaped PE jacket.There is no need to erect hanging wires and hooks during the laying process, and the operation efficiency is high and the laying cost is low.The GYXTC8Y figure 144 fiber cable is very easily laid overhead between poles and poles, between poles and buildings, between buildings and buildings.
The mental strength member is made up of stranded wires as the supporting part are completed with a polyethylene(PE) sheath to be figure 8 structure. Steel wires and loose tubes filled with water proof compound to ensure compact and longitudinally water blocking.Metal strength member provides excellent strain performance. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant. GYXTC8Y is a very good figure-8 aerial fiber optic cable.
– Excellent mechanical and environmental performance.
– Small cable diameter, light cable weight, self-supporting, easily to install.
– Low dispersion and attenuation.
– Medium Density Polyethylene Jacket: low friction installation, excellent protection from environmental hazards.
– Stainless steel or galvanized steel self-supporting.
– Load-supporting element is made of zinc-coated wire provides high resistance grade to long tension.
– High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
– Light self-supporting cable with the figure 8 shape.
Suitable for aerial duct and buried method
Long distance and local area network communication
CATV & computer networks system
Core Network, Metropolitan Area Network, and Access Network Outdoor Optical Cable
Laying method: overhead, pipeline
Working temperature: -40℃~+60℃
Bend radius: Static 12.5 times the cable diameter
Dynamic 25 times optical cable diameter