1.25Gbps CWDM SFP Optical Transceiver 120km Reach
1.25Gbps CWDM SFP optical transceiver is a small form-factor pluggable (SFP) module that provides a high-speed data link over single-mode fiber (SMF) cable The transceiver supports transmission rates of 1.25Gbps and runs over a single fiber Using a coarse wavelength -division multiplexing (CWDM) technology is used to transmit and receive
SFP transceivers are high-performance, cost-effective modules that support data rates of up to 1.25Gbps and a transmission distance of up to 120km with SMF. The transceiver consists of three parts: an uncooled CWDM DFB laser transmitter, an APD photodiode integrated trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and an MCU control unit Module all meet the requirements for class I laser protection. The transceivers conform to the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For more information, please see the SFP MSA .
The transceiver has a range of 120 km, which means it can transmit data over long distances without the need for re-signaling or repetition. This makes it ideal for applications that require high-speed data communications over long distances, such as urban networks (MANs), wide area networks (WANs), and other long-range applications
The transceiver is designed to be Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) compliant and hot-pluggable, meaning it can be plugged in and out of a switch or other network device, without power -Device without the need to be low. It also supports Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) functionality, allowing users to monitor parameters such as temperature, voltage and optical power level.
Overall, the 1.25Gbps CWDM SFP optical transceiver is a reliable and cost-effective solution for high-speed data transmission over long distances.
- Data-rate of 1.25Gbps operation
- 9 CWDM DFB wavelengths laser and APD photodetector for 120km transmission
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring:Internal Calibrationor External Calibration
- Compatible with SONET OC-24-LR-1
- Compatible with RoHS +3.3V single power supply
- Operating case temperature:Standard : : 0°C to 70°C(Standard), -40°C to 85°C (Industrial)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- Switch to Switch interface
- Switched backplane applications
- Router/Server interface
- Other optical transmission systems
In addition to metropolitan area networks (MANs), wide area networks (WANs), and other long-haul applications, the 1.25Gbps CWDM SFP optical transceiver can be used in a variety of other applications. Here are a few examples:
- Data centers: The transceiver can be used to connect servers, switches, and other networking equipment in a data center environment. It provides a high-speed, low-latency connection that is ideal for applications such as database access, cloud computing, and virtualization.
- Telecommunications: The transceiver can be used in telecommunications networks to provide high-speed data transmission over long distances. It is commonly used in fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) and fiber-to-the-building (FTTB) applications, as well as in mobile backhaul networks.
- Security and surveillance: The transceiver can be used in security and surveillance applications to transmit high-quality video feeds over long distances. It is a reliable and cost-effective solution for applications such as traffic monitoring, border security, and public safety.
- Industrial automation: The transceiver can be used in industrial automation applications to transmit data between sensors, controllers, and other equipment. It provides a high-speed, low-latency connection that is ideal for applications such as machine vision, robotics, and process control.
Overall, the 1.25Gbps CWDM SFP optical transceiver is a versatile and reliable solution for a wide range of applications that require high-speed data transmission over long distances.
Table -λC Wavelength Guide
|λC Wavelength Guide|